Sign in to follow this  
sebcoe

#online shop disaster#Iwantmy24hoursback

So it begins with me wanting to buy some Bricks. Place my order and wait for the Merchant to send me a COD note to make payment.

I check my bank and I have close to 8 silver..... OK so I need to make it up-to 13 so I proceed to the shop to buy 6 Silver........ do the business and wait..... nothing happens so I do it again for another 6..... Nothing.

I then ask how long it should take in CA help and was informed it could take up-to an hour. Ok that's fine I can wait.......... A few hours has passed and nothing. In the meantime said Delivery is waiting to drop off goods.  Ok so I contact support who said Rolf was aware of the situation... OK good. I contact the merchant who fully understands.

So I log off and hope it will be sorted in the morning. Turns out my silver wont go in until Monday ok fine. I will order some more on another character and pass it to my main so I can complete the damn Brick order.

Only to find out this morning my bank balance is empty :(

smashes head against wall  :angry:

SO I have 6 silver on me 8 missing from my bank and 12 silver due on Monday

complete waist of 24 hours.

I could have made the bricks myself.

• Like 1

I can understand the pay pal issue but Having sent an email with all the transaction numbers ect and not getting a response is kind of annoying.

and my bank balance? I am confused.

I am with sebcoe on this one. Instant reply should be received. Also there should be someone with whom we can chat regarding these issues.

Many games provide live support and if we can have someone replying us for ingame support like lost horse. Then i am sure we can arrange someone replying for these payment issues.

i had this problem but i went on the wurm home page an contacted them by phone and online chat an got my 12s within 20 minutes :) just go to were you buy silver from the shop an on the bottom of one of the items you select to purchase look an the bottom left of it there should be a thing that say contact us! :)

• Like 1

i had this problem but i went on the wurm home page an contacted them by phone and online chat an got my 12s within 20 minutes :) just go to were you buy silver from the shop an on the bottom of one of the items you select to purchase look an the bottom left of it there should be a thing that say contact us! :)

I did it via pay pal and it doesn't have a contact button on it

Edited by sebcoe
  • Like 1

Just bought 2 monthsnof premium for one of my chars, all went through and got it immediately, loksmlike issues have been fixed.

I am still waiting for my silver from the 12th :( I have sent another email to them.