Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Pelts

Please allow pelts to be stored in backpacks, satchels, or small chests, would help big time with transporting them.

• Like 21

Good suggestion! I have often wanted to store my pelt in my backpack, since I carry it around always but rarely use it, rather than having it always mocking me within Inventory for neglecting it. Yet I finally outsmarted it by just creating another white pack within Inventory named to hold the miscreants that clutter up my otherwise well used tools there.

=Ayes=

I could never figure out why an unfinished caravel can fit in a backpack, but a rat's pelt is *just too big* and cannot possibly be bent or folded.

+1 from me, let them be crammed into backpacks.

• Like 3

+! please.  I do same as Ayes.  The pelt is only permanent thing on my toolbelt that is not safely tucked in backpack.

+1 for anything that nerf nonsense wogic. Some nonsense wogic is fun. But no pelts in backpacks is not. Nerf that wogic a little more and thank you.

+1 as well, please make them fit into an altar too, so that one can easily get rid of them!. :)

• Like 1

Definitely.

I feel that the volume of many of Wurm's items needs a review, and pelts being one of the oldest items in game deserve a bump.

+100!

And I would go so far as to make them go into BSBs too.  Though doing that with an enchanted one would dispell the enchant.  Pelts are one of the reasons I really want more bank storage.