Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

Wine Bottles

Over the last 6 months I have built a wine cellar, I made over 200+ Wine barrels of different qualitys and wood types. If dated my barrels and have tested decay rates for the each wine types. Although each ql and wood type help with wine Quality increase depending on the type of wine.

I will say the amount of wine stored over time they all have in common. The ql increases faster.

But it is less than 1kg per barrel which is a waste of a wine barrel.

Wine bottles or Wineskins of a type of wine jar I believe would help maybele eveb wine bottle racks to boost aged quality rates. Would be nice.

A way to store wine in lower amounts only for wine decay rates would be nice. Instead of wine barrels.

• Like 2

-1 we don't need a specific container just for wine and wurm doesn't have glass blowing not to mention wine is better left inside wood primarily oak, smaller barrels work just fine as containers.

Edited by yashua

Yeah cause potions come in bottles so no ass blowing who cares about that bottles can be made from other materials and as far as oak for wine barrels haha umm not for wine I tested every woodtype oak was the worst for quality vs 30 day gain. Anyways

• Like 1