Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

PC in trade

I guess i did overreact a little on the deal.  If it keeps bothering me i will just turn trade off i guess...

Once Tich fixes the @(name) chats to only show to the named person and if we all try to use @name to reply to any pc then things might not be as bad and that will also help fix any excessive banter too i guess. (well as long as people use the @name feature that is)  

Edited by Kegan

is it posible we could get a ravemp of the chat system so we cant just make up our own tabs, and choose which feeds we get in each tab, its getting more and more clutered with tabs,i understand that may no the easy but would surely be awesome.

is it posible we could get a ravemp of the chat system so we cant just make up our own tabs, and choose which feeds we get in each tab, its getting more and more clutered with tabs,i understand that may no the easy but would surely be awesome.

May want to put this in Suggestions, Brynden. :)

I don't see the problem with PC requested on Trade or even on any other channel outside of CA HELP. Idk why people get so upset with this very measly matter, as long as people are not spamming the channels there is nothing wrong with a pc.

Of course there is here and there some people that don't like wen people ask for fair prices, mostly because they like people to be ignorant of the true value of something to make it easy to rip off some one.

• Like 1

I actually prefer if the price check answers are revealed to everyone.  Think about it...if someone is going to rip someone off, they don't want others to see it.

Oh, that supreme knarr you have? 20s is all it's worth.  I'll take it off your hands, no problem.

A publicly answered PC is the safest PC, I think.  If it's too far off the mark, people will say something.  And it doesn't even have to be genuinely malicious.  Someone may simply be mistaken.

• Like 8

Well i can say this.. for people who are not like you ''buying and selling stuff'' all day long for profit.. its hard to keep up with the prices becouse they are not fix..they change.