Sign in to follow this  
Docterchese

News #76: Dragon Armour Preview

nice yarnball i choose yours!

that white collar is nice

Edited by Aum

another crotch face.  I'm slightly concerned with myself for finding so many faces in the crotches of clothing and armor designs.  Am I the only one?

:( why do you have to make it so hard to decide which color scale set to get!! Looks awesome keep it up.

wow, that black scale set looks awesome. I absolutely need this :o

Great written news, it was a pleasure to read throug^^

Ok I said I'd never buy a scale set but.......WTB Blue Scale set.

• Like 2

Docterchese,

The nebulosity of the Developers is a well know Rolf effect of dwelling within the same general galaxy as the god of Wurm. When contact becomes too close, minds collide and shatter when encountering this immovable force; hence, any forthcoming information is shifted into the sub-particulate spectrum, where it once again must be reassembled by such PAdditives as yourself. This strain of congealing the liquid sub-atomics into legible thought takes its toll on the PAdds volunteering their logic for disassembly of cognizance, as is evidenced by your recent descendance to this position.

Fear not then that you can not decipher their true intent of things to come but be reassured that as all things pass, that which is self-evident will once again become unknown. So with these passing thoughts I wish to kindly reassure you that whatever grandiose plans have been laid for the future soon to come, when once it does a little more of the mysteries of Wurm will be but a reflection of what once was if it had not been so foretold. By this I mean to say, don't be too concerned about it, as a little about nothing serves all well enough.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

After reading this 3 times I am still not sure what Ayes said.  But it was masterful. :blink:  Though "that which is self-evident will once again become unknown", that I got.  ;) 

And where are those unicorns anyway?  I can't remember the last time I saw one, when there was once a time when they were everywhere, spying on my every step.  Even waiting before my front door, just watching me.  Have they been wiped out by the hordes of wolves or did the pigs drive them away?

• Like 1

/me put on black scale set... still look red... but hell yes, the previews are awesome. The 4 new scale set make the red one look ugly.

tweak it a bit please Saroman ;)

Soon everyone will  have other colors and red will be most awesome :)

But yes.. i would love to see the black set added, can't wait to login and be suprised!

ignore, asked a dumb question :lol:

Edited by Tilda