Sign in to follow this  
Pride

A few more Wiki Entries for Weapons(Updated)

New shortsword Model

short_sword.png

New Longsword Model

Longsword.png

New 2H Sword Model

2h_sword.png

New Small Axe Model

Small_Axe.png

I was looking through the Wiki noticed they needed some loving. Not the best screenshots, but they're not the old models ;)

ADDED:

Huge Shod Club

Shod_Club.png

I feel the yellow box at the bottom of the WIki for weapons should link the Huge Shod Club itself, and not the Huge Club skill, though I guess you'd need to link it back to the skill it uses. Also if possible add the weapon stats to the Huge Shod Club page? Thank You for your consideration. :)

Edited by Pride
  • Like 1

Switched all 4 :D

If you have any more I am happy to switch them. 

Upated original post instead of making a new topic ;)

Edited by Pride

I added the Shod club picture but I also edited the template for the weapons to link to the Huge Shod Club page and not the clubs skill page. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

After talking with Keenan a bit it turns out these pictures are not what we need in terms of them being good sizes for the Wurmpedia. 

So!

I call all you helpful players to action in helping me in this and providing me some good quality pictures. Below are a few of the main things these pictures need to look like. 

In this spoiler below you will see a recently uploaded picture of the two handed sword taken by Keenan. The pictures that we are asking for need to look something similar to that but we ask that lighting is good and the background is against something like slabs so its not distracting.

nOVNUqu.jpg

Secondly!

In the screenshots for the Wurmpedia we ask that they have high texture resolutions to make for clear and crisp photos. Below is a picture of the main 3 settings in game that should be at max. 

WYEwtKR.png

And a couple more things. For screen shots that are being uploaded to the Wurpedia please have nice lighting. if its inside light your lantern and have a few lamps around or take the picture outside. if you take the picture and find it has horrible lighting retake it. mess around with the lighting a bit and let your inner photographer out :P

Alright and one last thing cropping the picture I can take care of just make sure that there are is no texts in the picture and that no mouse hover outlines are in the pictures either. 

Please help us out I need pictures of the following. Long Sword, Short Sword, and Small Axe. 

Thanks!!

Glad I could inspire you to post up some guide lines :) I'll retake them all.

Something like?

small axe

small_axe.png

lrge_axe.png

Edited by Pride
  • Like 3

Yes Pride that is exactly what we are looking for. If you don't mind taking a picture of the long sword and short sword too in the same manner you did the small axe that would be AWSOME.

Shortsword

short_sword.png

Longsword

long_sword.png

Edited by Pride
  • Like 1

They look good to me. The only thing I could say is that the anti-aliasing could be greater. I forgot to note that when I sent Zachariah the settings screenshot. Honestly though, they're crisp, framed well, and do a good job showing off the subject item.

Good work Pride :)

Its got to be the AA as everything else is maximum still working on it :) I have a whole page of items that need worked on

Edited by Pride

Yes I agree with Keenan the screen shots are very well done and nice and crisp.