Sign in to follow this  
KyleBooze

Share your Wogic!

Just some things that came up in alliance chat. Let's hear some others!

- my unlit lantern taking 1.66 damage per day if it's in my inventory

- I can put 75 pumpkins in a back pack but only 12 strawberries or 9 cotton...
- can only fit 25 chain boots in a backpack, but twice as many sleeves
- cant combine woad or cochineal
- I took the contents of our armour stand out then only a third of them could be put back in.
-  slate slabs need concrete while stone and marble can just be combined
-  I have almost 90 AH skill, with almost 7th generation 5 speed horses...and I get 3 speed foals....don't mind the meat and hide, but come on...really?!
- MALLET TO IMPRPVE MALLET LOOOLLLL

Edited by KyleBooze
  • Like 10

Hammer to improve hammer, file to improve file etc. as well. - you need to have duplicate tools just because of that. :D

Also, it seems like dioptria density is smaller than air density, but surprisingly it is not floating in air.

• Like 2

i toss a single brick from my horse onto the ground below to make a perfectly paved road

• Like 1

Using a full small bucket to harvest milk = "The small bucket will not be able to contain the milk." The action is stopped resulting in no spilled milk!

Using a full small bucket to harvest Maple sap = "Not all the maple sap would fit in the small bucket." The action is not stopped therefore wasting precious maple sap.

Posted in the bug section.

Official Developer response, "Working as intended"

Thread closed.

• Like 1

Most of whats already mentioned; though, I felt the need to hammer a hammer was fine, even if it was slightly annoying at newbie levels. Hammers that hammer themselves! Whoooo! Tbh letting the mallet work (long as just not as well, and taking more dmg) in the same function would have been nice.

Using a whetstone to "sharpen" a blunt instrument.

The idea of using a whetstone is fine; though, the wording could use some work.

Edited by Klaa

i took iron coins(about 160) from backpack, same amount of iron coins doesnt fit back there

Hammer to improve hammer, file to improve file etc. as well. - you need to have duplicate tools just because of that. :D

makes sense to me :P

- MALLET TO IMPRPVE MALLET LOOOLLLL

Again, makes sense. If you need to "hammer" a "hammer", then what else do you do? We can probably use a rockshard as a hammer, to hammer out something for a hammer :P

this : :D

Most of whats already mentioned; though, I felt the need to hammer a hammer was fine, even if it was slightly annoying at newbie levels. Hammers that hammer themselves! Whoooo! Tbh letting the mallet work (long as just not as well, and taking more dmg) in the same function would have been nice.

* I can put dozens of logs in my large cart or raft, but I can't put a 4 foot area rug in either (apparently they cannot be rolled up into the shape of a log).
* I can plant a deed as a non premium player, but I'm not allowed to be given an existing deed as a non premium player.
* I can push/pull stone altars all I want but can't move any other type.
* Non premium players can remove paving from tiles (provided they have 21 body str), yet everyone is unable to dig a paved tile any further than 20 slopes. (This one is a "once purposeful, now antiquated" mechanic that became wogic)
* I can bury things while mounted in my cart. I can't pick a sprout/grass/flower, though.
* By myself, I can pull a cart faster than 3 men can row/sail a boat in light winds that happens to be blowing in their favor.
* I can put glowing hot metal on my body. I can even put glowing hot metal in my cart/chest/most other wood containers. I can not put glowing metal in my bulk bin.
* If i get killed by a PVE creature, said creature steals and/or makes me forget how to *insert any skill here that isn't a fighting related skill*.
* I can make mine drop shafts with extreme heights, but mechanics prevent me from mining a walk-able slope thereafter because "the floor is too high from the ceiling".
* Pigs can be tamed with both vegetation and meat because realism. Dogs and bears aren't granted that same realism, though.

• Like 8

* I can butcher a corpse while mounted, but I cannot filet meat while mounted.

* I need to sharpen my ring!

* My 99.5 HFC cook, using 90ish ql ingredients, in 80+ql rare pans, gets 45 ql meals.

* My 97ql meals take 98 decay in less than 2 days; the 45 ql meals last a week.

* 64 iron lumps fit in a cauldron, while other cauldrons can hold only 53 of them. (all 1 kg lumps)

* Crocodiles will happily bite my head while fighting them mounted.

* A troll will focus in the first 10 seconds of a fight, I need to get into combat more.

* I log out in a boat, and log back in the boat if not crossing servers, but not in a cart.

* Captain's place in a ship of any kind is far behind, so he can focus on every passenger buttocks; captains are not supposed to see where are they sailing.

* Two white horses will have a black foal. And is named GoldenGolden.

* A horse will have "it looks feeble and unhealthy" and "it is unusual strong and healthy" traits together.

* I can combine ores, but lumps need to be glowing hot.

Edited by Evening
  • Like 7

I can plant mixed grass in a flower pot to get a white dotted flower that is purple. :)

• Like 2

Have same two pets for months, one tries to kill you every time you give the other one a treat.

Failing to dip a metal item in a barrel of water.

• Like 2

You can carry 9 logs in a cart, but cut wooden beams or hull planks from that log and it won't fit in the cart.

• Like 3

I can plant mixed grass in a flower pot to get a white dotted flower that is purple. :)

Not anymore, in quite some time :)

I can somehow improve a wooden spindle with a log...

In fact, the idea I can improve anything with a log...

I can carry a felled tree, but not a crate...

• Like 2

That was removed, or "fixed", months ago... unless it was reinstated.

Personally, I saw nothing weird about it. White dotted are nearly impossible to find unless you go to Xanadu (and apparently elevation after its reset).

• Like 1

Wogic

I get urine as a reward for paying a subscription.

Try that in your business.

• Like 5

That I can store butchered paws, hides, furs, hooves, bladders and tails in a bsb but I can't store butchered eyes in a bsb.

• Like 1

That I can store butchered paws, hides, furs, hooves, bladders and tails in a bsb but I can't store butchered eyes in a bsb.

Similar with mushrooms, but you can put eyes inside FSB at least. :D

• Like 2

Similar with mushrooms, but you can put eyes inside FSB at least. :D

Yes that's where I've been keeping them actually. Oh and I think they can be stored in crates too!