Sign in to follow this  
Cornchips

Remove 15 people limit on forum pm conversations

Since forever there's always been a person limit on how many people you can add to a conversation on the forums.

I dunno if this is even changeable but for big kingdoms and big stuff it's kind of annoying to just add one or two people that know three or four others and having them tell them instead of just adding everyone to it. 15 people isn't even a fraction of some kingdoms anymore.

It would be so much easier to organize things or just talk with one another if this was removed, or at least increased.

Edited by Cornchips
  • Like 1

Would need to limit it, to avoid bots sending something to thousands of members and destroying everything.

I dunno it sounds kind of complex for a bot to do, they have to physically type out names to be added.

This is group pm's and stuff not just single private messages that bots DO send to people.

But I know nothing about all of that stuff maybe it is possible they'd do it, in that case maybe do 30 or something that's be a good number.

I dunno it sounds kind of complex for a bot to do, they have to physically type out names to be added.

This is group pm's and stuff not just single private messages that bots DO send to people.

But I know nothing about all of that stuff maybe it is possible they'd do it, in that case maybe do 30 or something that's be a good number.

Ok, let's try that for a while. Upped to 30.

• Like 5

Is this the first time something in suggestions has been implemented? :o

Jberg,

such great a person, your superiority is surpassed only by thy hazelnut glimmering eyes on a starlit night frolicking through a field of daises

your subjects grow stronger