Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

Wedding Bands

Allow Jewelry-Smiths to make Ceremonial Jewelry (Wedding Bands)

Female only Wedding bands;

Example:

Diamond Or Opal Wedding Band

1) Activate glowing Adamantine lump, Glimmersteel lump, Seryll lump silver Lump or gold lump (0.1 kg or more)

2) Right-Click Open submenu

3) "Create" > Diamond Or Opal Wedding Band

4) you create a Unfinished Diamond or Opal Wedding Band it

Needs (1) Diamond or Opal to be Completed.

let Wedding bands be NO DROP once equipped. maybe a binding window could pop up, where the player confirms it will be binded to them.

Making the item no drop. Even having the option before putting it on to add the name of there partner? Which would display who they are married too.

Males only wedding bands;

Example:

) Activate glowing Adamantine lump, Glimmersteel lump, Seryll lump silver Lump or gold lump (0.1 kg or more)

2) Right-Click Open submenu >

3) "Create" > Ruby Or Sapphire Wedding Band

4) you create a Unfinished Ruby or Sapphire Wedding Band it needs (1) Ruby or Sapphire to be completed.

• Like 6

Making the item no drop. 

Then add a craftable divorce agreement that can be used to remove them but transfers half the money in your bank to your ex  :rolleyes:

I think Divorce Law is now now my favorite idea for a new skill in Wurm after Dentistry :D

Edited by bdew
  • Like 3

These exist in forms of seryll rings, most commonly found on Redneckgranny's corpse

I don't think there needs to be any gender distinction in gem types (or for eligibility to marry for that matter).

'Couple' this with an in-game scripted marriage complete with flavor text spamming the event tab, a global announcement and the ability for the ring to report the direction and distance to its mate.