Brynden

server types page

I think the category should be converted to:

- Freedom (all PvE)

- Wild (Chaos)

- Epic

- Challenge

- Test

I think that will be a good setup, but better wait an input from the Wurmpedia's guys

This page is one of our current overhaul projects and is being worked on. There's a lot of mixed information on that page, and it's very confusing for a new person to sort through.

While we're on the topic, I might as well ask: What sort of information do any of you feel should be on a server's wiki page?

That is my suggestion:

1) Introduction of the servers (how many and which type), maybe a bit of history would be nice.

2) Description of server type

3) Travel Map 

4) Comparison (a better table mobile-friendly)

5) Server List

Suggestion for 3:

- Remove Starter Towns (maybe move them inside each server page)

- Maybe Kingdoms for PvP server could be like "All" or "All except Freedom" (that last for Epic)

- Remove Guards Tower and Deeds

- Priests use only White Light or Black Light, or All, the deities can be found there

Aslo a link to a travelmap would be nice

• Like 1

I feel like the overhaul on the server's wiki page would be nice and and really like the set up suggested by GuiseppeP. I currently am working on redoing the babel tags on some of the wiki pages. When I finish that I will chat with Keenan about what we want to do with the pages. :D

This is one of our internal projects and we've been working on it (albeit slowly) for a while now. We have some ideas on our sandbox Wiki which we'll eventually push to live.

Coming Soonâ„¢

• Like 1