Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Trade chat, corpse loot setting

Fix so Rams can bred.

Added Trade tab.

Added kingdom chat hide/show to profile.

Added global kingdom chat hide/show to profile.

Added Corpse Loot options to profile.

• Like 11

I guess there is going to be chat monitoring to only allow trade chat on the trade channel? I have already seen some small amount of banter on there. All we should allow in trade is the ads any chit chat should only happen in a pm to the person selling..etc 

Edited by Kegan

Today is my B-day Thank You for adding trade chat because you knew ;)

• Like 1

I guess there is going to be chat monitoring to only allow trade chat on the trade channel? I have already seen some small amount of banter on there. All we should allow in trade is the ads any chit chat should only happen in a pm to the person selling..etc 

We are working on some rules to cover this, and for the moment I would suggest only using the chat for its intended purpose.

• Like 1

just people who're excited about the long needed feature, get over it

• Like 3

just people who're excited about the long needed feature, get over it

We are working on some rules to cover this, and for the moment I would suggest only using the chat for its intended purpose.

They are working on rules as you can see so i am happy and i do expect some lenience at first but in the end we should make trade the best it can be and keep it to trade only. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

i had GL and freedom toggling keybound that no longer works due to the profile settings options. i think it would of been better to set profile as default on or off at login and still allow toggling through commands so keybinds werent lost

• Like 2

I don't know if its possible, but will be a very nice addition if trade chat had a server tag as same as help chat currently have.

• Like 6

I don't know if its possible, but will be a very nice addition if trade chat had a server tag as same as help chat currently have.

It will

• Like 7

Well done on the trade chat and the corpse loot settings

Edit:
Uhh... Why'd you remove the chat commands though for GL-Freedom and Freedom? Accessing the profile which is in yet another dumb submenu is pretty annoying if you decide you want to use the serverwide chats...

Edited by Aeris

I appreciate that we needed a (better) way to preserve one's preference for kingdom and global (and now trade) chats, but IMO, this wasn't it. As Lordterrabyte suggested, please bring back the slash commands for toggling the channels. Ideally, have them update the Profile preference as well as current status of the channel.

• Like 2

Why are you building on that new settings screen instead of the actual settings screen where imo it all makes more sense?

• Like 1

So... How do I do my kingdom a favour and globally disable the trade tab for my kingdom? ¬.¬

• Like 2

Currently turning off trade doesn't work.. I checked "Hide" and I still get trade channel messages.

Why are you building on that new settings screen instead of the actual settings screen where imo it all makes more sense?

Awesome Tich!! <3

corpse looting should be off on all by default tho :)

• Like 3

Awesome Tich!! <3

corpse looting should be off on all by default tho :)

This.

Why is this even turned on by default? .............................

This.

Why is this even turned on by default? .............................

I set it to the current default.

Sign in to follow this