Sign in to follow this  
Taurus

[Independence] Port Minoc Wares

Welcome to Port Minoc Wares

Independence - 21-22 X / 43 Y - Port Minoc

Independence Map of Freedom Market and Port Minoc

Red Arrow leads to Freedom Market obviously and the red star is the location of Port Minoc

Independence Freedom Market Merchant Stall Nr. 161 (Port Minoc Wares)

Freedom Market Merchant Booth Map

If our Freedom Market Merchant doesn't have it, or you prefer to pick it up at Port Minoc, just write me a private message here on the forums or contact me ingame "Taurus". The same goes for stuff I have not on my list here at the moment like for example lamps. Text me and we can figure something out.

Also keep in mind, that we are a new and upstarting business... so we might not offer the ql range you might want to buy. We are expanding our wares and ql ranges in the future, as time goes by :-)

Yes we are new and upstarting but please don't be driven away by this. If we accept an order, we will finish it. That's a promise!

There might be also special sales in the future.

What we humbly offer at the moment:

Tools

Iron

30QL 5c

40QL 10c

50QL 15c

60QL 20c

*new* 70QL 30c

Whetstones

70QL 5c

Weapons

Iron

30QL 10c

40QL 20c

Chain Armor

Iron

Complete Sets

40QL 75c

Individual Items

40QL 10c

Alternate Payment Options

If you dont have any silvers/coppers at hand to pay us, we can also barter our wares for the following items:

Gems 2c/QL if gem under 10QL

Gems 1c/QL if gem over 10QL

Sleep powder 1s

We might be also open for other payment options, but money or alternate options are our prefered ones. Other payment options have to be discussed when the need arise. Please tell us beforehand how you want to pay.

Delivery

We are happy to have you over at Port Minoc to pick up your desired wares or we can mail them for the usual cod fees. If an item can't be mailed and you want to have it delivered we might be able to cut a deal in person or pm. We are not sailing to Chaos in general... :-) At the moment we are also just delivering to Independence, but we might arrange a personal one time deal if you buy big amounts, just ask.

Epilogue

In general have fun playing Wurm, dont burn out on it and if you are a new player and dont know how to get to us or have questions about Wurm in general we are happy to help you a little bit :-)

Edited by Taurus