Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

Scale down a wagon to 0.95 or 0.9 so it would not overlap with floor above

Hell with the scale I just wanna be able to reach inside the wagon without having to stand in the freaking middle of it.

• Like 5

Right now the size rocks as they are now used as elevators to move goods between floors

• Like 1

Why not have two wagon models? One slightly more compact (the .9 size) and the regular size we currently have.

Give the compact one a slightly different name and we're gold. Just give them the same carrying capacity. Crisis averted, right? Everyone wins?

Bump

Still annoying to see wagon hump on floors above garages.

If olive trees got thinner then wagons can go smaller : )

+1, also open furnaces should be like 1-2 pixels shorter. They glitch out with the floor above them

Gold Jackal rune: 10% reduced size

This dont work?

2 hours ago, tamat said:

Gold Jackal rune: 10% reduced size

This dont work?

that would hurt what fits inside the wagon, also probably shouldn't require a rune for something like this

• Like 4

+1 to this and making ovens and forges with shorter fumes or chimneys. My OCD goes nuts when I can't place my oven or forge where I want it cause of the stack coming thru the floor and can't hide them without having a bookshelf sitting in a odd ball location and the wagon hump drives me batty too.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2015 at 11:01 AM, 4neofclubs said:

What about the houses with the built in floors? I hate going through a building and having the floors look like they are eating the wheels of my cart/wagon and the hooves of my horses.  Both this issue and the OP should be addressed. +1

This. I'm far more concerned with everything clipping through bottom floors than simply wagons and second floors.

Two years passed, not scaled yet.

How many years (or minutes) it took to scale down olive trees?

At least allow rune to size it down, even if it's cargo capacity gonna be lower.

yeah it dosent have to be much just a tiny bit, also give us a dyable wagon and tents please

On 10/27/2016 at 10:31 PM, Stormblade said:

Hell with the scale I just wanna be able to reach inside the wagon without having to stand in the freaking middle of it.

agreed give us a extra tile of reach 

Prevent wagons from being able to enter buildings or scale them down as OP suggests so they fit without rendering through upper floors.

(A little bit of sarcasm in the first part of that statement. No one wants wagons from being able to enter into structures. Scaling them down a bit would be a nice and badly needed graphical fix, in my opinion.)

Edited by Thalius