Sign in to follow this  
Guest loganmom

What do you look like

my forum pic is me so I guess that's kind of unnecessary just wanted to comment on how many amazing people we have in this thread, amazing cosplays and historical reenactments, hope these continue to be posted because damn!

and now i just want beer...

Also i have been around a while now so the least i can do is join in the fun.

Spoiler

I may have minor sleeping problems so yeah the rings around my eyes are a common sight.

uu0jHVt.jpg

• Like 1

Transferring my skills from the Freedom cluster to the Reality cluster was a solid move. There's far more land to explore, the textures are vastly improved... and it's waaay more populated (if that's your thing).

My strength stats and climbing skill have been put to good use over here. Just two weeks ago, I went scaling the mountains in search of uniques (to pen), Here are a few in-game screenshots:

Spoiler

STjwn7P.jpg

SLgRiX7.jpg

1uvnpP4.jpg

The search for uniques was unsuccessful that day, but more climbing skill was gained. I have another expedition in a set of taller mountains next week. Wish me luck!

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, As_I_Decay said:

Transferring my skills from the Freedom cluster to the Reality cluster was a solid move. There's far more land to explore, the textures are vastly improved... and it's waaay more populated (if that's your thing).

My strength stats and climbing skill have been put to good use over here. Just two weeks ago, I went scaling the mountains in search of uniques (to pen), Here are a few in-game screenshots:

Hide contents

STjwn7P.jpg

SLgRiX7.jpg

1uvnpP4.jpg

The search for uniques was unsuccessful that day, but more climbing skill was gained. I have another expedition in a set of taller mountains next week. Wish me luck!

Reminds me of the most northern part of the Appalachian Trail  in Maine, US.  has me think of Mt Battie State Park in Camden, ME.  could also be Bar Harbor, ME,  although this looks more like Canada....I wonder.    That aside, there is a massive void in wurm without you, I know I speak for many , particularly a few friends of mine.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bloodscythe said:

Reminds me of the most northern part of the Appalachian Trail  in Maine, US.  has me think of Mt Battie State Park in Camden, ME.  could also be Bar Harbor, ME,  although this looks more like Canada....I wonder.    That aside, there is a massive void in wurm without you, I know I speak for many , particularly a few friends of mine.

It was Cadillac in Bar Harbor. :D   Next week is a small section hike of the AT from Saddleback to Sugarloaf. 

1 hour ago, As_I_Decay said:

It was Cadillac in Bar Harbor. :D   Next week is a small section hike of the AT from Saddleback to Sugarloaf. 

Off you made my day..not bad eh ahahhahahahah not much escapes the..congratz it's beautiful up there i grew up in New England and did much hiking and canoeing and kayaking throughout childhood into early adult and thereafter

so i been lotta places , so cool to spot it, has me relive my own memories.  I'm glad you are out there though living it so rich like that exalted in natures wonder.  That is so energizing to the battery of the soul.  All the best to you on your travels, Namaste!!!!!!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, As_I_Decay said:

It was Cadillac in Bar Harbor. :D

Mount Desert Island, Maine. Reminds me of when I was there maybe 30 years ago on a drive up into Canada along the coast. Stopped also at Mount Katahdin at the start of the northern end of the Appalachian Trail to climb up a short ways. In October there was a chill in the air and in a sort of high valley I came to a spot where I crouched down to see fog like clouds swiftly being pulled down into it and then lofted back up over the higher mountain tops. In the stillness with no one around I found this movement to be very soothing, to know that in isolation peace could still be found in the more remote settings of the world.

A wise move to see more of the world in your youth when strength and time remaining in this life provide the best opportunity to do so. I found the cliffs along the shore of the province of Labrador to be even more dramatic of a sight with their high rocky drops into the Atlantic shoreline. If you enjoy remote locations where few others live in small settlements this would be a compelling journey to make. I wish you well in your travels and explorations.

As for me at my time of life, although it may seem strange to some, the Wurm worlds provide much of this same experience of quiet reflection and peace; therefore, I am content with what of the world I have seen and what of Wurm I see now. Although we each must walk our own paths in life, we may still know something of what others are experiencing as well. Some are just less prone to share it all.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Just got back from Jamaica.  :)

Me and my daughter out on the water

jZLTrGV.png

Me, my daughter and an old friend we hadn't seen in 30 yrs at a great eatery called Chill Out Hut.

ZsEvaQf.png

Coconut Rum!!!!!!!!  What can I say?  lol

myJtagw.png

Daughter in the Luminous Lagoon.  Ok, not me but a great pic worthy of posting.  :)

b0ZtsNU.png

Edited by Amadee
  • Like 12

It appears I couldn't handle high quality scissors very well and accidentally cut of my own hair while attempting to shear some local sheep! 

MMYq67b_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by Sharkin
  • Like 3

On 8/8/2019 at 3:03 PM, Sharkin said:

It appears I couldn't handle high quality scissors very well and accidentally cut of my own hair while attempting to shear some local sheep! 

MMYq67b_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I was relieved to see you didn't have high boots on.  Good shorn otherwise.

• Like 1

Three generation selfie at the reggae festival last weekend.  Me, granddaughter, and daughter (left to right).

0SvMIyA.jpg

• Like 11

crap 139 pages of what we look like. Well you wont spend nights at home alone with me.

WIN-20191020-20-13-59-Pro.jpg

notice the reading glasses and the half hair. My nose Is bulbus and what a big forehead. You asked for it.

• Like 3

QRktkgY.jpg

been busy in law school, miss my wurm folk :)

Edited by Beastwolf
  • Like 3