Sign in to follow this  
cybrax

No rares when imping ...

Hello devs ,is kindly weird to say this but im imping 36 sets of plate till the moment i got no rares,our village has sac lots of valrei items,i dont really understand this anymore,im continue imping the plate sets but  i got nothing yet,this just must be a bug or something,no?

what you guys say to this?

Att: Cybrax Epic Cluster

Id say perhaps you just keep missing your rare window or you keep failing the rolls if you do hit them. Not seeing anything wrong myself.

Ive imped over 80 horseshoes to 75 once. Not a single rare roll. Its just bad luck/timing.

On the other hand Ive gotten 4 rare items and a supreme in one day from constant imping.

kk guys... thx alot i thought i was bug or something by not getting rolls and no rares atm,i will keep grinding and see if theres any luck,ty again!

you can close this topic.

Can never be sure, only recently they nerfed rare rolls again. Because some smart people post on forums "how to make rares" lol. Oh well.

I've been half afk imping shoes to grind blacksmithing on my alt for a few days or so and made 3 rares, dunno how many rolls because I'm not paying attention but seems fine to me

Best thing while improving something is you pause to drink some water, and that is the precise time you are inspired!

I imped 30 bows to my 50skill in bowyery with no rare rolls the entire time.