Sign in to follow this  
Aum

Red Dragon Adventure!

I won't be making it to this one. thank you  for the public invite. Have fun everyone.

docked at the lake north of the meeting then walked all the way, took about 50 mins of hiking

better have a compass to head straight south :P

red%20path.png

• Like 1

BapNo1R.jpg

Ok i'm there. Went with the red line then mostly south, the terrain isn't too bad.

• Like 1

I love what a adventure the trek in from the north is.

This is the path i took from west xanadun0S4GVk.png i made it there in 3,5 hours more less after lintons crossroad  the road is called the "hellhound trail"  untill rome, then a road goes until Snoo Village and after that there is a packed dirt path!

Edited by zarkadi
  • Like 1

Tonight was fun. The Pre-Party before the actually part (the fight) Aum and Shrimpiie were sparing a bunch of times. I even spared with Aum, which I just have to point out if he doesn't use his sorcery abilities it was a really close fight. But we had a couple Fo's on sight and we were just having a lot of fun meditating every so often and sparing. Bloodscythe was there and it was just a lot of fun :)

This is the path i took from west xanadun0S4GVk.png i made it there in 3,5 hours more less after lintons crossroad  the road is called the "hellhound trail"  untill rome, then a road goes until Snoo Village and after that there is a packed dirt path!

Same trail, roughly same amount of time. Was getting roughly 20kmh in my cart.

Edited by As_I_Decay

The below route took me maybe 45 minutes on a cart. I would say maybe 30 minutes on a 5spd horse. I ran it with an alt account that died (there are mobs in these here woods) and it took me about an hour and a half to walk it with a previously dead alt (nothing in inv and no armor). 

Part one of the route is the blue stretch and that is all along what is called "The Hell House Trail" and you just follow that all the way till you get to the Midway House which is a deed called "The Midway House" you then continue to follow the road for about 1 - 2 more minutes till the road turns at  90 degree angle to the east....this is then were it gets saucy. 

Part two of the route is the red path. Well its not really a path per say more like blindly going through the forest in one direction. But anyways once you reach to the 90 degree turn in the road going east DON'T FOLLOW IT! You will want to then off road straight south through the forest. The forest will start out as a linden forest and then turn into a cedar forest. It will then come out into an opening this time head SE through the opening till you reach the tree line of a chestnut forest then continue south. You will continue south for another 5-10 minutes until you start to see clearing. 

CAUTION: the forest floor will abruptly and without any warning fall 250+ slope into a hole. Don't fall into it. Instead go to the east around the hole for about 50 or so tile and then south some more. You will then come out into the correct clearing. Once you reach that clearing just head south till you see people in local. You'll know your there when you crash a gazillion times. 

For your convenience I have provided a picture below (thank you Bdew for taking the screen shot for my lazy butt :P) Like I said this didn't take me more then an hour on a cart and it was supper duper easy for those of you coming from the north. 

eJYIRPr.png

It was very easy to get there from Valley of the Damned market, great directions and faster arrival than expected.  Don't hesitate to make the travel.

lol well get parked west of votd never looked at the maps here  and went trough a most of the way withouth a road but we made it :D

Meh not going to be able to make it.

Client crashed on me while walking to meet on the south route. Currently stuck in water with low stamina in approx. M-14 or 15, coastline a tad north of Snoo village and harbor.

• Like 1

I managed to make it to one of the camps. Lets hope we can bring it down when every one gets up here!

On my way, add me to list please <-- Fighter

Edited by Mypoppy

I have two spare carts with bulls hitched at the market at Valley of the Damned (P14 on the south coast). If anyone needs then send me a pm.

add me to fighter list. on the way now (for once i dont miss it XD )