Sign in to follow this  
Aum

Red Dragon Adventure!

Anyone  going past Newspring? My village is at  S10/11. I'm a new to Wurm and haven't  got appropriate  boats for trasportation, but still want to wach the fight. (I don't need the loot). Anyone willing to pick me up? Just /t me InGame, my name is the same.

Edited by Xheth

me and my girlfriend will be there, jacobp and johntitor. both 70+ fighters

Edited by JacobP

I'll be there.

The easiest coastal location is the south coast at P14 and it's a 45 minute cart ride with geared horses or close to 1.5 hour with ungeared mounts. :)

I will bring my FO priest there. is that desert full of other mobs?

Edited by monsterix

Signing up as a fighter or tank.75+ FS 41 Taunting :)

Edited by Vortexxx

I would like to make everyone aware that it is a long way to get to this dragon. Leave in-time and calculate some extra time for getting lost on this huge server or having a bad wind.

Do not expect we are going to wait 2 hours because of such things... If you want to make this long trip come prepared please. 

I have heard rumours there might be a canal on the north side, but i have no proof/facts it does actually exist. So expect that you'll have to make a long cartride to get to this location and there might be many off-roading and monsters in your way.

• Like 3

Updated the OP with some maps! and more info!!

if you want to come from north or the east there are routes but not as easy, may require a cart for slopes or having to swim along the lake edge

Edited by Aum

Gonna try my hardest to make it. Don't think Becket will be around for this one, though.

I will try make it got with Talarias.

Also, do you need help making a improvised road from snoo Village up to that desert?

or is it already already been made, cant see any path on the bumpmap

i just rode it, there is only a small part from snoo to the tundra that is not paved and another small bit from the top side of the tundra to our road down to the desert, ill get it fixed up tmrw , its like 20-30 tiles max that needs to be done.

then drop some signs or statues pointing the way at the turns, snoo definitely needs a sign to it from the steppe :P

I'm going to try getting there from my place around M8 to the dragon location by horse somewhere during euro evening today.

I'll be going through linton, then around hammer lake on the north, then figure some way to reach the place.

It will be either a glorious adventure or a miserable waste of time. Also cows. And trees.

Edited by bdew

I'm going to try getting there from my place around M8 to the dragon location by horse somewhere during euro evening today.

I'll be going through linton, then around hammer lake on the north, then figure some way to reach the place.

It will be either a glorious adventure or a miserable waste of time. Also cows. And trees.

this would be the best north route, bit of swimming tho :P

4Aw0xmZ.png

this would be the best north route, bit of swimming tho :P

4Aw0xmZ.png

Yikes! I might as well build a boat on hammer lake, will be faster :P

I'm thinking either taking the roads to K14 ish then going cross country if the terrain is traversable. Failing that following the roads all around to reach Snoo from the east.

The other option would be skipping Linton, going south of hammer lake to reach VotD and then the route from the OP.

Either way i'll report on my route when i get there (or gloriously fail to). I'll be setting out when i'm back from work - in about 6 hours.

• Like 1

BapNo1R.jpg

Here's my proposed route from the north. (open to zoom)

Red part starts in Linton.

Orange is the possible cross-country part that might or might not be viable.

Bluish is the way that goes around, it's longer but sticks to roads until it connects to Aum's route. Dotted part is a tunnel.

Blue us an easy route known as the hellhound trail. Also there is a highway from the Greumead area to the Hammer Lake - thru Hippie Villa, Darq Shadow, Rome then south. Prepare for real long rides from all directions.

Edited by Jaz