Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Lock

He correctly assessed you were fishing about the dragon that he didn't want you involved with. As you were using his friend status to check where he was, I don't know if you call that stalking or spying, but it's obviously not cool. if you don't receive an invite to a party, they don't want you there. Take a social cue.

Edited by Niki

I think you have me confused with someone else, I just simply asked why shrimp was on exodus, seconds later bam friends removed. He told me he asked in vent who had me on there friends. I really don't care but your making it obvious that your part of this hunt also.

JK kill it seems, good job I guess your sad MR killed one of the chaos dragons recently so you have to invade PVE and act like tough guys. What else is new, people with some intelligence can see why pve hates pvp, keep up the trolling.

And we've finally gotten to the root of this crazy guys intentions. Thread over.

It's obvious that the best thing to do is to not friend Niki if he's going to try incite drama on the forums over people removing him from their friend list.

It's obvious that the best thing to do is to not friend Niki if he's going to try incite drama on the forums over people removing him from their friend list.

As on that cleans friends list every so often I totally get  going through and removing people. Personally  I see no wrong doing.

• Like 1

not surprised by that at all,its their loss.be carefull what you say in the forums now,they are known to use their positions to censor people they dont like.

Edited by Brynden
  • Like 3

so we get new dragons and new loot rules ...then some of staff ? <if correct> make a private kill of it .. and try to keep things hush hush ? ... please correct me if i am wrong.. just trying to figure out whats happening...and if this is true.. is this good for the game ?

Apparently .25kg scale is dropping from the uniques now, be it drake or dragon. I confirmed this from players on MR on chaos, JK wont admit it - the staff listed here are all JK again putting the parts of the puzzle together took me less then an hour.

What does someone unfriending someone have to do with private kills and staff privledge?

JK havent killed a unique, the exodus dragon is still alive.

What are you on about?

• Like 2

Now you're just somebody that I used to know

*smiles good song Edited by VelvetSun
  • Like 1

This is something I really think you should be taking up with those individuals that removed you. Not sure why it belongs here really... Nothing wrong with it IMO, but better results can be had with casual conversation.

Just to tack on, remember one thing... Staff or not, staff members still play the game as players. If they decide they don't want you to know about whatever, especially in a PvP setting, that's an individuals decision. Someone being a staff member has nothing to do with it.

• Like 3

join MR problem solved? :) we spent a full day getting the knowledge out to everyone about the dragon we killed today on chaos.

anyway - kinda ties into the "staff code of conduct" thread, though this was a private interaction not a staff interaction, seems that some staff members might take this attitude into staff dealing as well per the player reports in that thread.

edit: teamwork:

vfSI3vN.jpg

Edited by Naio
  • Like 2

[21:59:09] Niki has logged in on Exodus.

sorry just had too, lol

Edit: going to find out what is going on i guess..heh

Edited by Kegan

What does someone unfriending someone have to do with private kills and staff privledge?

JK havent killed a unique, the exodus dragon is still alive.

What are you on about?

Whoa. Staff privilege? So staff has privileges that the rest of us don't so they can hunt down this unique stuff? WTF. Then why even play the game? How can that be good? I can think of at least three MMO that staff privilege caused a boat load of people to quit. I think you need to not use that phrase unless you are talking about a fact.

• Like 1

well, their private slaying turned into a public slaying after this post happened and MR found where they were keeping the dragon.

so you accomplished something good niki :)

[22:32:19] <Shrimpiie> whatcha doin here
[22:32:21] <Shrimpiie> ?
[[22:32:47] <Niki> coming to say hello

guess you werent welcome anyway lol

Sorry. Dragon killed or not. Private or public. Whatever . I don't know or care about from where you are. I can tell you that I come from a capitalist country. Not good for the game because a group of people find a unique and go on in the business of killing it without sharing it with the people out of their circle of trust? I see no wrongdoing on this. Finders keep it. Sorry if you are some kind of commie gamer but a lot of people disagree with you. And again, taking this incident or no idea how to call it, to the public, says a lot more about yourself than about the people you mentioned.

• Like 2