Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Lock

So just because staff accept your friend request means they should share all their private dealings with you so you can betray their trust and tell everyone about it? You're a real character.

• Like 3

aren't these things better solved in private to avoid embarrassing yourself and causing unnecessary drama.

Edited by yashua

So just because staff accept your friend request means they should share all their private dealings with you so you can betray their trust and tell everyone about it? You're a real character.

aren't these things better solved in private to avoid embarrassing yourself and causing unnecessary drama.

yeah i cleaned my friend list , i left alliances and all that without any explanation of my part. Whats so wrong about it. Its no like I'm leaving my wife and kids. Its all just pixeled friends. Thats all. Dont be so butthurt and don't turn the shitfan on.

I just logged into this, and I noticed people on exodus, how am I betraying trust? What are you even talking about.

Edited by Theshrike

The shrimpiie group is just like that. Nothing new about it. They "take care of their own" lol.

You're using their friends status to chase down their private dragon slayings just because it's your opinion they should be public. You can't be trusted. This is also not the first time you drag private affairs into the public forum in an attempt to shame the people involved.

The shrimpiie group is just like that. Nothing new about it. They "take care of their own" lol.

I can't for the life of Fo see anything wrong with that. If I had a well formed group of people with the same goal I 'd do exactly that.

so we get new dragons and new loot rules ...then some of staff ? <if correct> make a private kill of it .. and try to keep things hush hush ? ... please correct me if i am wrong.. just trying to figure out whats happening...and if this is true.. is this good for the game ?

• Like 2

Staff have the same ratio of bad and good people as the rest of player base, the only difference if any if the inability to ignore some of them.

This is hardly some X File phenomenon. 

so we get new dragons and new loot rules ...then some of staff ? <if correct> make a private kill of it .. and try to keep things hush hush ? ... please correct me if i am wrong.. just trying to figure out whats happening...and if this is true.. is this good for the game ?

Staff is only staff in their official dealings. When it comes to killing the dragons they scouted and caught, like anyone else could but didn't, they are just players.

• Like 2

Do staff not have the same right to play the game as everyone else? 

• Like 3

Do staff not have the same right to play the game as everyone else? 

I guess but was it really necessary to remove me as friends over this? Because I asked shrimp (I ordered something from him) and asked him why he was on exodus.

Edited by Theshrike
  • Like 1

So now you know who your real friends are. I expect fewer questions will be asked and more secrets will be had. 

I guess we can expect more and more private killings now that they are using a pool system 

• Like 1

I guess we can expect more and more private killings now that they are using a pool system 

Because the amount of hide each of 9 people get will be more than what they would get if there were 10 people.  It's simple math.

As for removing you from their friends list?  Probably because of posts like this one.  I especially love how you're playing the "staff" card, very clever, but sooooooo 2014.

• Like 2

Not really what I had expected to happen we dont even know how it works yet. Example if its a public event and 200 people attend everyone gets a .01 hide+blood regardless, the people who do more damage get more (supposedly) why do we need to make it private?