Sign in to follow this  
Neville

[NOW OPEN] Maes Knoll Canal Project @ H17-G17

Lol.. and thanks, Crawford, for the pro photograpy.

Project is going great!  It will be a pleasure to sail this.  Thanks to Q & melty strongwally folks & all of my fellow moles for the awesome work!  I'll be back for more tonight as I am a glutton for such delight.  Cheers :)

We had a bit of trouble last night trying to work out the width of the canal at one point due to all the veins being in the way. I'll try and log on tonight again if you're needing help lowering the tiles to water.

Asciana we need help with reinforce as priority because yesterday 1 tile collapsed already, then we need remove last few veins, melt them, take to pub or dance and crash em but they need to go:) then we lower rest floors and mostly done

we're making 200+ beams but i ran out of fatigue on main and alts and got 1hr 21mins now left again :)

Edited by Qdlaty

Not sure what needs doing and no one I've asked has info :) so please let me know when and what I can do to assist via pm if you make it on tonight.

Sorry but had irl problems yesterday. I'm back got few hours to fatigue so i'm moving there.

things left to do

1 - reinforce, - REINFORCED !!

2 - lava walls, and that almost mined rock tiles we couldn't remove because of that veins  - REMOVED

3 - floors - PARTIALLY LOWERED FOR ROWBOATS, SAILBOATS, KNARRS

4 - official opening with flowers and ...no beer in wurm ;)

Officially Maes Knoll Tunnel is opened for rowboats, sailboats and knarrs, will continue on floors and finishing works but its open:)

Edited by Qdlaty
  • Like 2

Opened for rowboats, sailboats, knarrs...happy sailing guys:)

• Like 2

Please remember both parts are diagonal !!!!

I'm still lowering floors in 2nd part so its only rowboat, sailboat and knarr accessible !!!

Bring lanterns and do not sleep during sailing.... and watch trolls if you stop locally :)

H7BQ2Fa.jpg

Edited by Qdlaty

I am currently digging this canal to be large ship accessible... well cause I have a large ship and need through :) I will post once this is complete. Free rock shards up to 87ql throughout the northern tunnel. Come take them if you'd like them!

bYbJlVy.jpg

Edited by Tehangel2