Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

non-pennable uniques

+1

Listening to the arguments against this makes me laugh. Im not big on unique hunting so should probably keep my mouth shut but holy crap people open your eyes. The hunts are all being run by the same small group of people who get real pissed when someone threatens their sugar bowl. The reality is as long as things stay the way they are unless your allowed into this group the best you can hope for is the unique spawns on your deed and you can pen it yourself before they have a chance to rush across servers to snatch it from your grasp.

A truly public way to conduct hunts would be awesome but til than I wouldn't mind a return to the old days when dragons were just stories told by oldtimers.

Edited by Castile
  • Like 2

+1

Although I believe the code has been intending to not keep them locked up for so long.

But people find ways to pen them up every time it got fixed.

Edited by Kswords

"trap" and "run out of fight" algo is needed for stronger creatures.

I think people do not realize that even on a pve server, dragons constitute the environment part. Ofcourse they should wreck havoc and do some dmg to people and property. If people want to make the game soooo easy, they might as well make it so that farms tend themselves, and animals breed among themselves while the owner just has to set the traits he/she wants.
Seriously people, its not pvp but still dont nerf pve lol