Sign in to follow this  
Tich

New Permissions (Part 6) - Deed Roles

This is looking very promising, love it!

Edited by Nomadikhan

• Use Meditation Abilities - Allows use of meditation abilities on deed.

Does that mean that until your guards are dead (on pvp servers) abilities like shield of the gone will not be active on your deed if you set meditation abilities to illegal on deed?

I'm just assuming here and can see your reasoning for asking.

I would assume they mean "cast-able/trigger-able" abilities. If they do mean that, it may be best to include that for clarification.

Tich we also need part 7 permisions for merchants and option to menage and control them crossborders. also to change owner of merchant without meeting

• Like 1

one small point with animal permissions...

can we get:

kill - dis/allows killing of animals on deed please?

There have been many cases of griefers coming along and just outright slaughtering people's herds of horses/cows/sheep etc... a kill animals permission would stop that cold.

Thankyou Tich

one small point with animal permissions...

can we get:

kill - dis/allows killing of animals on deed please?

There have been many cases of griefers coming along and just outright slaughtering people's herds of horses/cows/sheep etc... a kill animals permission would stop that cold.

Thankyou Tich

"Attack non-citizens"

thats the setting you are refering to. Would be good to have it renamed to something that states animals included.

Edited by Nicrolis

"Attack non-citizens"

thats the setting you are refering to. Would be good to have it renamed to something that states animals included.

Perhaps also add 'non-aggro' to the animals part, seeing you can always attack an aggro (or call guards on it) which targets you, regardless of if this setting has been put to 'no attacking'. Which means, not allowing attacks on your aggro pets remains a weak point as far as I can see. Perhaps it could be made in such a way that with this setting set to 'not allowed to attack', that you can only retaliate (or call guards...) when an animal actually *attacks* you (takes down your health), not just targets you? This would protect all aggro-pets which are fenced in and not able to reach you.

Edited by Kianga

Would roles for permissions to types of friends that are citizens be included? trusted, friends, contacts and others?

So like trusted citizens can have more permissions then the others etc?

I'd like to be able to allow people to groom my animals without haveing to allow them to also breed.

Exactly. What perm keeps people from being unable to KILL animals? I see sacrifice on there, so some type of killing is allowed. Do all the others let people kill? I'd love to let lots of people groom, shear, etc. but I don't want the animals taken, killed, or bred. Is there a way to do this with the current perms?