Sign in to follow this  
Vinne

Broken links in wurmpedia

There are no photos of the full grown crops on the farming page here

Replacements would be appreciated by myself and any other new farmers who don't know what to look for :)

• Like 2

Sure is. I can take this over but I feel like it would be better to go in the wurmpedia maintenance section of the forums. 

Please be aware of the URL when accessing the Wurmpedia. There's a cached version, available at www.wurmonline.com/wiki and the proper version, www.wurmpedia.com. The cached version will likely have broken links as the in-game viewer doesn't support links and images.

That said, the proper page is: http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Farming

Thank you!

• Like 2

I notice that the crops page lists kelp. But the Kelp page itself doesn't mention that you can only harvest it, but not plant it. Maybe it should say that so people aren't going crazy trying to plant some out.

I notice that the crops page lists kelp. But the Kelp page itself doesn't mention that you can only harvest it, but not plant it. Maybe it should say that so people aren't going crazy trying to plant some out.

Done! 

http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Kelp

Was a bit more of an adventure than I thought it would be too. Adding the note to the item box on the side exposed a slight bug in that template, which is rather large and confusing at times. :P Buuuut! Bug fixed, page looks good, information added. It's going to be a nice day today. :)

• Like 1