Sign in to follow this  
icbash

Mission

http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Mission

going to edit

Rewards

Anyone who works towards the completion of a mission gets 30 minutes of sleep bonus, providing at the time of reward they have less than 4 hours remaining

to

Rewards

Anyone who works towards the completion of a mission gets 30 minutes of sleep bonus(*sometimes), providing at the time of reward they have less than 4 hours remaining

*After a rash of missions not giving Sleep Bonus Please file a bug report if this happens to you.

Sorry, I didn't see this post first. That sort of information belongs on the Talk page, not the main page. This is because it may change with time and thus the information could be wrong in the near future. The information can be added there, however I'd like to know the following:

Did a staff member recommend you to file a bug report?

Was the mission successful? 

There are also instances where a mission will not reward sleep bonus, such as when the mission fails even if someone contributed to it. In those cases, as far as I know, it is not a bug.

someone else's log.

<gm> SB I do not believe is a given.  I have completed a few and I have yet to receive any.

gm name edit out for safety

i have 3 people ask me this alone this week...

the wiki is for info  reason i edited it. keep watch on all my edits and on seeing it fixed

i would change it back.

plus people should know with out coming to forums

Edited by icbash

so it is broke or it don't always give sb

so its a bug  or working as attended  ether way it needs to be edited

Yes, but bug work-arounds don't belong in the main page of an article. The talk page would suffice.

Other reasons to not gain sleep bonus:

• Having 4 or more hours of sleep bonus at the time the mission completes.
  • (Rumored) Having sleep bonus on when the mission completes.

You can't just edit the article and tell people to "submit a bug report" without some background to support that claim, and as I said, as it's being suggested as a work-around for a bug, it doesn't belong in the main article. Posted here for discussion, yes. Posted in the Talk section for discussion, yes. You should also submit a bug report on in the Bug forum here as well.

There is going to be some adjustments as we bring the wiki up to a higher standard of quality, which is why I'm trying to be as informative as possible. :)

• Like 1

i can understand that but people should be made aware its not a allways on sb

if it stands as is  people will and are getting upset becuz of miss info

if nothing else a * or # telling ya to look down or at another page so u can read on it more

I've updated the page on Missions based upon your suggestions. Please let me know if this is sufficient :)

It's not misinformation.  Not sure on the whole active sb thing, but there is in fact a bug where if there are too many people required for a mission some/all do not get sb, which as such should be labeled as nothing but a bug

I have been doing missions since the start of Epic (almost 4 years now) which is the first of these kind, and for as long as they've been giving rewards as long as I've had under 4 hrs sb I have never not gotten sb outside of the too many people bug

looks great keenan

thx you for listening and setting it right