Sign in to follow this  
tarlynn

close please - WTS High end vyn pruest with excellent gear!

Here is a vyn a priest for sale. Currently located on Deli. I appreciate people who like to give their PC's, but this is not a thread for PC so I am asking to please save your opinions on the matter, thank you for your understanding of this. The accounts will be coming with basic gear unless specified otherwise. Account has an empty friends lists, no affiliation to villages or alliances. No affiliation to any kingdoms on Chaos so you are free to join any kingdom that you like.

Details:

CASIMIRO - Vynora priest

Master Hot Food Cooking, High Channeling, High Soul Depth, High Ropemaking

50+ skills

Skills

Religion: 71.98903

Prayer: 75.9398

Channeling: 87.553986

Ropemaking: 81.69638

Cooking: 75.31559

Hot food cooking: 99.59799

Fishing: 75.39265

Farming: 61.713116

Miscellaneous

Affinities: 1

Skills > 90: 1

Skills at 70-90: 6

Skills at 50-70: 1

Full dump:https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Casimiro

Casimiro has 32 titles

Rock on the Path of Love (Can refresh, can enchant grass)

[09:59:17] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Sleep, week 1 of the Raven's starfall, 1029. That's 930 days, 15 hours and 32 minutes ago.

[09:59:17] You have played 210 days, 4 hours and 21 minutes.

[09:59:17] You have been premium a total of 8 months until Dec 2013.

[09:59:17] You have been premium a total of 21 since Dec 2013.

[09:59:17] You have been premium consecutively for 5 months since Dec 2013.

[09:59:17] You have premium time until 7 Sep 2015 21:11:03.

Some photos of gear that can come with the chars for an additional price: (These are not included in the purchase price of the chars)

Casimiro

6oZntTc.jpg

All offers can be made via PM in euros or silvers. Serious offers only please. Thank you for taking the time to read this, Happy Wurming!

P.S. If I have missed any information you would like to know please feel free to ask.

*****PENDING SALE*****

Edited by tarlynn

For the foreseeable future yes. Life situation has changed for the not-so-good and so I will not have the time I need to be able to play anytime in the near or moderate future. If I am able to return in the future I would love to but I would hate to see these accounts just wasting away until then.

Which god is Casimiro a priest of?

Vynora

Updated orginal post, thank you.

Is Protunia the owner of the LMC?

I will have to check this and I can't get into the game right now. It is either protunia or Casimiro that own the LMC. it is locked with a high ql lock and protunia has the key. I will reply as soon as I can get into game.

So sorry to see you go and am hoping for just a temporary vacation away from Wurm. 

For anyone buying, she has been very trustworthy in all my trades.

• Like 1

AP master Yi FTW.

Also, enjoy your road trip you'll be taking soon.

:P

• Like 1

AP master Yi FTW.

Also, enjoy your road trip you'll be taking soon.

:P

Hahahaha, AP master Yi with Guardian Angel :) OP

I wish I was taking a road trip hun, but the thoughts are noted. I have made a lot of friends here Wurmhole, so I hope that it is not permanent as well however for the time being there is no return in sight sadly. Once things improve I may be able to start a f2p toon and work back into it slowly.

Edit, forgot to mention that Protunia still has her hand mirror so can be customized to fit your looks.

Edit: Protunia has been sold. Thank you for all the interest and the new buyer is an exceptional person and will surely continue the good name of Protunia!!!

• Like 1

Silas has also been sold. Thank you for all of the interest.

Hope things will be better :) And you guys can come back :)

Bump for relisting Casimiro Vynora Priest. Previous sale did not go through due to personal matters that the buyer had in RL.

thanks for looking

So selling again?

didn't sell the first time. The buyer gave about 30 excuses and asking for extensions to pay but never came through. Had some RL things with husband's surgery that had been tying me up as well. Just getting around to cleaning up the OP and relisting.

I just bought bathor so not really looking for another priest but if no one offers you more then 200e let me know. Should have no problem getting atleast 300e for this account.