Sign in to follow this  
DKSprocket

Black drake fight tomorrow (monday 23:00 CET, 5 pm EST)

auction_timer_E1441054880.gif

Location: "Reddit" on central Pristine (I17 / X21 Y26). Blossom and Reddit Harbor (J19) are good spots to dock you ship. The coast is not in local of the fight spot.

Fight is over, thanks to all who came to the fight.

Loot: All loot except the corpse will be raffled among the fighters. Each person is limited to one raffle spot and at most one loot item. Valrei items are considered one item per charge.

Fighters: 70 fight skill, 70ql weapon, 40+ in the appropriate weaponskill, wearing armor. Must get credit on Twitter or be active in fight log.

Signup: In order to be eligible for loot you must be signed up in this thread at least one hour before the fight. You must post your char name if it's different than your forum name. If you're signing up friends you must list their names.

Bystanders: Everyone is welcome to show up for blood and hide. You can try swing at the dragon to get the title, but please don't stay in the fight too long. Usually it's enough to swing at it to get the credit, you don't need to actually land a hit.

Please follow directions during the fight and back out if asked to after you land a hit. We'll be doing a log parse and in worst case blatant offenders will be removed from the loot raffle. Also make sure your lantern is snuffed during the fight and keep alts with newbie light away from the fight spot.

If you're new to unique fights then make sure you're prepared for the heavy lag during these events. Minimum settings are recommended included minimum texture sizes and animations. Restarting the client often can help free up java heap space.

Signup list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gEtxc5-52uVuJHpgM0QFywxlZmnlOeUS4_ewFI6wScI/edit#gid=0

Edited by DKSprocket
  • Like 6

Should be there, I have a (s)word with him >.>

Edited by Evening
  • Like 1

ill be there to slap the dragon

also if anyone needs potions imbued or blood mixed :P

• Like 2

Cant make it sadly but GL to everyone and if anyone would like to sell there hide im buying it at 27c per .01kg of hide mailed to Roarkindrake :).

you can count on me being there :D

looking forward to new black dragon model :)

Sorry, can't make it.

RL heh...

Edited by Thorakkanath

will be there... just don't attack me guys.. 

Edited by BlackDeathDragon
  • Like 2

Nm can't make it since its during the commute

Edited by Kruggan

Me with bells on, okay not bells, but a big axe!

(Serraphine)