Sign in to follow this  
Huntar

Rare rings should glow/show rarity when worn

Sounds silly but I'd really like my supreme cloth set to glow too :( I wanna shine!

Sounds silly but I'd really like my supreme cloth set to glow too :( I wanna shine!

Rare armor would be incredibly silly, pretty certain there's a reason as to why they don't already.

This thread concerns just the rings, no armor.

+1 i agree, i want my rare ada ring to glow :)

actually necklaces too while you're at it. ...and bracelets to when they finally get them to fit on your wrist, not on your arm slot, and hovering in mid-air. (personally i think they should be on the ring slot, but that a whole new topic to grumble on)

Edited by JDBooker
  • Like 1

Rare armor would be incredibly silly, pretty certain there's a reason as to why they don't already.

This thread concerns just the rings, no armor.

+ 1 × 10

:)

I would soooo love to have rare rings glow would be so beautiful in my opinion when I craft I like to watch my hands, seeing a glowing ring would make this girl extremely happy !

+1

Pretty simple, make a toggle to turn on or off which items you have equipped you want showing to other players so that PVPers can keep the anonymity in battle without a bulls eye on them.

Edited by Sullen

Why would that be silly? I think it's a great idea. Rare dirt glows for God's sake lol

Because people will look like literal lightshows, the other concern is PvP, they'd be more likely to get targeted and a lot of people will see that as a huge problem.

+1, but with a toggle setting so that you could turn it off if you wanted to.

-1 on pvp servers

rare rings have absolutely no affect on PvP situations unless people want to target for rare rings, in which case you're targeting the wrong opponents.