Sign in to follow this  
Devily

Wurm Online - The deed of Labmonkey! Progress Part 2

Hey guys, 

Ive made my deed progress video Part 2!

Ive been watching this video a couple of times and i notice i use alot of words or senteces like as you can see etc.. Im still trying to get used to the talking towards a screen without getting a word back.

Im not sure if the sound is okay this time? I hope i can get feedback on that..(I also noticed the outro needs to be changed but i cant just reupload a video since my internet takes 3/4 hours to get it on youtube at this moment.)

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y-bqQzeZfs&feature=youtu.be

Thanks Labmonkey

Edited by Devily
  • Like 3

Awesome structure!

I love that you're already planning the next two

• Like 1

Pm me for carp ;) Btw good name for the castle (if i heard it well it was Raven Castle?) Really nice deed! Now build one at FR!

• Like 1

Wonderful castle and wonderful music! I always love to see well made and beautiful creations in this game. :) Good work!

• Like 1

Thanks for the nice words :D I got a new idea in my head yesterday.. What it will be im not going to tell! ;P

A bit late from your original post but I just had to say how much I enjoyed watching both of your videos this week. It is great that we have a group of players who have the creative talents to make these films.

You have a record now that shows what your land was originally like and what you have now created- that is something that I have long since regretted not doing.

Congratulations on your work.