It'll be quite the challenge at first to make one of the new armour sets with how small the drops are, but we hope it'll be one that adds both more variety to armour and more late-game things to try and do.

You know... you might consider raising the weight on the drake/scale that drops so that people aren't put in a position of either:

1. Waiting years to get a set (seriously?)

2. Spending 100 euros to get a set (300+ in the case of scale)

3. Making 10+ alts at 10s a pop so they can actually get a complete set before they become grandparents.

Granted, I'm not saying make them drop 3kg per player at the hunt (yes, a ridiculous example), but even increasing it from 0.01 (and sometimes less) per player in attendance to 0.03-0.05 per player would trim months of frustration and waiting.  Should everyone have a set? Of course not - this isn't an 'entitlement' suggestion.  It's just common sense of time invested vs reward.  Some of your playerbase have attended 20+ dragon hunts and *still* won't have a set anytime soon.

There's a balance between overgiving and pure retardation.

Edited by Kruggan
  • Like 3

Please make it so that dragons never drop tomes etc. or noone will ever be invited to the dragon fights, rendering the new armour type too exclusive to be worth the time you spent coding it. I'm not against exclusive items on principle but seems counterproductive to spend time coding a brand spanking new type of armour for people that they won't get to enjoy anyway when there are so many other features that could've used the time.

• Like 6

fix the dang mob spawn on Xan game boredom why craft a sword why craft armour if nothing to fight sorry i have a life not spending 8 real life hours sailing to just find something to fight.  Long time Visa Card payment player may have to spend money else were if issue isn't fixed soon. thank you Dev's have a great weekend  

• Like 1

Wow great addition to the game cant wait to get my hands on some new drake armor!

Well done  :D

I think I meant in light of, but my brain derped :S edited the OP.

That does make a bit more sense, yes :).

Maybe all dragons should drop scale and drake hide since the amounts are very low for each drop? Would make scale more available and make it where you dont have to pay stupid amounts of coin for it.Another thing is please for the love of god double the drop rate to .06 because at public slaying it gives .003 which is insane.

Edited by roarkindrake

Is there any sort of rough timescale for when the new colours of dragons will start appearing?

• Like 1

Big smiley FACE  and you even put my name in the top left hand corner Thanks guys. 

Allowing people to change the color of one armor pieces using a small amount of hide/scales would be nice.

• Like 6

I"d rather them increase the drop amount but require scale/drake to repair. at least you can get a set made have to attend to keep it repaired.

• Like 1

Allowing people to change the color of one armor pieces using a small amount of hide/scales would be nice.

I approve of this.

Honestly seems like every new update come with some bug fixing, and that's really good at first look, except this new dragon/drake thing, idk why those things exist, with the current drop rate its unfeasible to do anything, they can very well come with no drop at all, since the drop is so incredible stupid that don't wort killing it, its just the same as always, some lucky people with fat pockets maybe have the chance of buy enough spoils to make one or maybe two pieces, but I bet most of the tiny amounts of scale/leather is sitting in alt's inventories, serving no purpose.

Can we have confirmation that deed exports will be controlled by deed permissions?

woot! more targets to kill! :P

does blood give the same potion for both drake and dragon of the same color?

would make sense since the dragon is basically a grown up drake i guess

The poor Devs. No matter how hard they try to improve things and give us new stuff, people are going to complain. If he had said we were getting free cheese and crackers, you all would screamed, "Where are the cookies? We should have had cookies a long time ago." *Sigh* I would have given up a long time ago on trying to improve the game. People just don't appreciate all the hard work and effort these people do for the game.

The poor Devs. No matter how hard they try to improve things and give us new stuff, people are going to complain. If he had said we were getting free cheese and crackers, you all would screamed, "Where are the cookies? We should have had cookies a long time ago." *Sigh* I would have given up a long time ago on trying to improve the game. People just don't appreciate all the hard work and effort these people do for the game.

If they actually did hard work that showed we'd appreciate it, don't you worry. Right now it goes like this:

"We added new, unfinished, features noone asked for and fixed x!"

"Oops we broke x while adding more new, unfinished, features noone asked for"

"We fixed x!"

"We added new, unfinished, features noone asked for and fixed y!"

"Oops we broke y while adding more new, unfinished, features noone asked for"

"We fixed y!"

"We added new, unfinished, features noone asked for and fixed z!"

"Oops we broke y and z while adding more new, unfinished, features noone asked for"

"We fixed y and z!"

Etc etc. You can support this vicious circle if you want to but be prepared for the fact that others don't and there's nothing you can (or should) do or say to try to make us.

• Like 1

This seems reasonable, it would also keep the prices in check overall. Can we have this instead?

"Hey guys, we are introducing milk and cookies!"

"But... Where is the cookies?"

"Comming soonâ„¢!"

*years pass*

"Hey guys since we know you like milk we have decided to introduce chocolate milk, Strawberry milk and blueberry milk! Enjoy!"

"WHERE IS OUR COOKIES?!"

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 4

Can we have confirmation that deed exports will be controlled by deed permissions?

Yes, you will need to have permissions and access to token to be able to map deed.

Out of other things not mentioned in this topic, I am working on containers positions saving for different resolutions and position remembering after logout. :)

• Like 1