Sign in to follow this  
Lolabelle

Make Planted items unable to be picked up

In light of the issues of things possible being taken on and off deed,  please make any items planted on or off deed unable to be picked up, loaded or pushed by anyone but the mayor or the person who planted them. Currently Hota and turrets I believe can be loaded by people even if they are planted.  This of course does not apply on deed unless you allow your villagers to pick up things, which you need to do if you are a villager.   Please look at this mechanic and fix it.

+1000 to on-deed, planter and mayor only. I think off-deed has to be no, otherwise it could be a griefing method.

-1 as well.

Far too many planted items stay around for years after a deed disbands.

• Like 1

wish I could pick up planted lamps/bsb's those things litter the server like crazy

let out of deed things alone. Is true that there is a lot of things lying around in abandoned places. But i know too i planted signs, lamps, and bsb's outside deed to facilitate trade when im offline.

+1 to items planted on deed not being able to be picked up or Loaded unto a Cart/Ship except by plantee or deed's mayor.

Edited by geode

Yes this is what I meant. On Deed. But what is hilarious is no one can steal your lamps or bulk bins planted off deed, but they can steal your 50 Silver Hota Dragon you planted.  Something really needs to be fixed.  Signs are planted off deed and no one can take them either.

• Like 2

I'm not sure. The Hota statue you're referring to was on deed. No one can take it except those who have permissions on deed. That is mayor, and if the mayor sets it, villagers.

If items planted on deed can't be picked by villagers with permissions, then do you expect that as villager you can't pick lamps and plant them elsewhere, when, for example, you redesign a small area on the deed? You can't take the bsb planted by a villager that left long ago, you have to wait for the mayor to do that because they cannot give you permission?

-1 as well.

Far too many planted items stay around for years after a deed disbands.

You are not thinking right. Far too many lamps placed on public roads and bridges would be taken. These things serve a useful purpose and should not be able to be moved except the the person placing them.