Sign in to follow this  
froggy25

To the statue thief...

Well you could put the statue inside a pavilion, 1x1 house with arch walls and set the writ permissions to villagers you trust, new people can just eat gruel.

• Like 2

...Actually, not sure you can right now Jake. I keep thinking the same as you, then I remember loading is tied to deed, not house. It shouldn't be. And this indeed will change with the new system. Right now you have to lock it.

If you have to lock it, you can still do a pavilion, but leave access via a door on one side and fence in the arch's.

That is the only way I can see to prevent it from being picked up.

Now the village I am in our mayor puts in several cauldrons with water to prevent people from accidentally picking up the hota, and this could of been what happened to yours if it didn't have extra weight in it, possibly someone picked it up by mistake when trying to open it and are just lugging it around. (I know this due to recently picking up a hota in a new location to get a meal and slightly panicked when it vanished in front of my eyes, didn't have cauldrons in it yet)

Edited by JakeRivers

Thanks for teh offer but it would probably just get stolen again.

I have no intention of locking a statue inside a structure as it would lost it's purpose...

• Like 1

Build a fence around the statue. That's what I have done with all but 1 of mine. Gives you peace of mind.

• Like 2