Sign in to follow this  
Traveler777

Change KOS notification from Events to Village tab...

I have noticed that in the middle of working you may tend to not notice that ever so rare notification of a person whom you KOS'd slipping through the humdrum of the Events tab. I suggest, that that "event" be moved to the Village tab so that it is more likely to be seen and noted and not missed. I have an alt that fortunately caught a message from an old KOS'd individual who logs on every so often to view the area...and does not leave apparently. Pushing the creation tab of mining caused me to miss the notification, because the even is so rare and was soon out of event menu info and gone. It would be more noteworthy to put it in the village tab because you have to have a village to KOS someone in the first place and it will allow others in your village to more quickly view it as well. Just an suggestion.

• Like 1

This does make sense. Should be that way too when the alarm goes off for aggro entering your deed.

I LOVE the new alert sound when someone sends a PM; maybe this can get a sound too.

if you have a bell tower it should alarm when enemies step onto a deeded tile

might require you to have 1 spirit templar though, im not sure but on chaos the bell tower does go off when enemies step onto a deeded tile.

Edited by Evilreaper