Sign in to follow this  
Tilda

altar needs blessing Tosiek

I've finished building a small prayer chapel on my deed, and other than some more imping of stuff I have two altars that still need blessing, Mag and Tosiek (Fo, Vyn and Nahjo are done). If any priests of those two gods are still around on Pristine, or any visiting ones, if you pass by please come in and bless your altars :) (they are named)

The Zen Prayer Chapel is on my deed A Zen Moment, located at the south end of the deed next to the highway (just east of Tunnel of Unrest). It's the only stone building on the deed, right next to the For Sale horse pen.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out :)

Note: I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for this service if any priests are interested, though I have no idea what a reasonable fee for a blessing would be so up to you to tell me :)

(Mag is done yay! Just need Tosiek now, which might be tricky lol)

Edited by Tilda

Miss you guys too Kat, hope you are all enjoying life on your new server :)

Bump, I've also noted on the op that I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for this if required. No idea how much a blessing service is worth but maybe depending on how far the priest has to travel or something?

I have a mag priest in mothballs if you cant find anyone else.  Ill need to put a few silver on a deed soon anyway.  If you haven't found anyone else in a few days, Ill give him some prem time and ride over for a visit.  No worries about a fee.  I need to get out every once in a while anyway.  :)

Edited by DracoNobilis
  • Like 1

Aw thank you DracoNobilis, that's very sweet of you. I will post if either of them do get blessed of course in the meantime. No rush really, just want that sense of completion to a project :)

Poor old Mag seems to have been dumped a lot (as well as Fo and Vyn for that matter) thanks to the new player gods. Tosiek was a hottie for awhile, though now it seems he has been pushed out by the even more OP Nahjo. I know folks who became Tosiek right away but are now switched. Such fickle folks lol

I will be charging up my Mag priest today after work. If you still need a blessing i'd be happy to swing by and do one for you :)

Aw thanks Karth! But Draco has just done the deed a short while ago :D (thanks again Draco 'hugs'). Now all I need to do is find out if anyone is still Tosiek :D

Cool! I may finish the tosiek grind on my vynora battery turned tosiek follower at some point :P

If you ever need Vynora or Mag stuff, just give me a holler.

• Like 1

No worries.  :)  I'm glad I could help.  If I see any Tosieks, Ill send them your way.

• Like 1

tiny bump again looking for a Tosiek priest if such exists on Pristine (or visiting from other servers) :)