Sign in to follow this  
Huntar

Decorative deed tokens, customize your tokens!

Would be super cool if we had the the ability to construct different tokens, IE right click on the default token to begin plans by choosing from a wide selection of alternate designs, perhaps like fountains, larger sundials, maybe we could add small huts/canopies overtop of the tokens

• Like 8

I want a cat face token make it happen.

+1

• Like 1

Well the one thing that makes a token easy to spot, for me, is that they all look alike and I know exactly what I am looking for

If tokens changed their appearance on every deed that would probably make it harder to spot for someone who was not sure exactly what they are looking for, just "something something someplace kinda in the middle of the deed" except since we are strangers to the area we are usually not sure where the middle of the deed is or how to locate it, and if they ever accept the suggest to let us move tokens from exact middle it is even harder. . 

Unless maybe Examine on the ground tile gave us a sidemenu option to See deed details, since we seem to have side menu dropdowns for everything else. So either keep tokens  easy to spot OR allow customdesigns but make it easier for us to find information on a deed once we are anywhere on the deed itself (which will upset people who detest the proliferation of sidebar drop menus)

• Like 1

Why not add scrolls to the shop that allow a one time change, each one costing a variable amount of silver (you want a fancy dragon deed token that glows in the dark, you fork out 10 silver).

Add these in as rewards for events and the like.

Would mesh well with a similar idea I posted a while back about being able to customise the appearance of spirit templars

+1 with the warning that for the first 3 years your token can get buged because of this and the guards put you in kos after setting in auto disbanding without any reimbursement.