Dairuka

WTA Nahjo Priest - Stannis Baratheon

Recommended Posts

As far as I can tell, there have only been two public Nahjo Priest auctions to date, so Nahjo Priests are still a very rare commodity! Don't miss out on this opportunity to own one!

 

Located on Independence at 19y, 34x on the community map: http://wurm.softapps.co.uk/map.png (G16 in game)

 

Skill Dump: https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Stannis?cluster=Freedom

 

Skill Affinity: Cloth Tailoring.

 

70.620 Faith

15.446 Meditation: Level 4 Path of Love: Warm (This means he has Refresh)

Comes with a Rowboat (This character can then sail himself to your home, without needing to be premiumed.)

Comes with a Magranon Statuette (This statuette is what Nahjo priests use.)

Comes with a Mirror. (So you can customize how he looks.)

 

Does not have a Village Teleport, a Referral or Premium Time left.

 

Starting Bid: 20s

Bid Increments: 1s

Reserve: Hidden

Sniper Protection: 1 Hour

No Buyout.

SNIPER PROTECTION IS ENACTED!!! The Auction will now end at 6:52am

 

auction_timer_1440334395.gif

 

Why the hell would I want a Nahjo Priest?:

 

Nahjo priests get the following awesome spells: Light Token, Aura of Shared Pain, Mend, Courier, Cure Light, Lurker in the Dark, Dominate, Dirt (Spell), Frostbrand, Mind Stealer, Wind of Ages, Life Transfer, Genesis and Strongwall. This priest is has all of those spells right away! Plus, Nahjo's sacrificial items are Alchemy items, which includes Healing Cover goods, which means this priest will receive a great deal of favor (1 favor per 10ql) from sacrificing Corn, Onions, Garlic and Pumpkins.

 

You will literally be able to cast Genesis and Strongwall right away!

 

The question isn't why the hell would you want a Nahjo Priest, but, why the hell wouldn't you want one?

 

What kind of name is Stannis Baratheon?:

 

250px-Stannis_S05E09.png

 

Stannis is the second born son of Steffon Baratheon and Cassana Baratheon, the younger brother of the late King Robert Baratheon and older brother of Renly Baratheon. Steffon was the head of House Baratheon and Lord Paramount of the Stormlands. The Stormlands are one of the constituent regions of the Seven Kingdoms and House Baratheon is one of the Great Houses of the realm. Steffon died when the boys were young and Robert inherited his titles. Stannis is a serious and severe man.

Robert led a rebellion against King Aerys II Targaryen, deposing and replacing him as the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. Stannis fought for Robert during the war. He was besieged at Storm's End for much of the conflict. He was rescued from starvation by the smuggler Davos, who brought a ship full of onions into the castle. Stannis knighted Davos as a reward but also punished him for his smuggling by cutting four finger tips from his right hand. Davos is fiercely loyal to Stannis and saw his punishment as just. Davos's son Matthos served Stannis as a scribe. Stannis went on to conquer Dragonstone, the seat of House Targaryen. During the Greyjoy Rebellion, Stannis destroyed the Greyjoy fleet.

Stannis and Robert never loved one another. Despite Stannis' service during the war, Robert made Renly the Lord of Storm's End following his victory. Renly was only a child during the civil war, so he did not fight. Stannis was made Prince of Dragonstone and served on his brother's small council as Master of Ships. He is the least popular of the Baratheon brothers.

He married Selyse Florent. They have a loveless marriage; Stannis regards her as sickly and resents her failure to bear him a son. During the first season, Stannis is on Dragonstone for an extended stay, preferring the solitude of the island.

 

He has converted to the Lord of Light under the influence of the priestess Melisandre. His household have largely followed his conversion. He has adopted the flaming red heart of the Lord of Light with the stag of Baratheon in the middle as his sigil.

 

He is also dead, but spoiler alert, so are 90% of your favorite characters. The other 10% are doomed to die soon also.

 

Previous Nahjo Priest sold: Daario

Edited by Dairuka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The current bid is 48s. Therefore 38s is an invalid bid.


 


I'm afraid I can not accept it, and will not be extending the sniper protection.


Edited by Dairuka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.