Sign in to follow this  
Busted

WTS Jamboo - Fo Priest | SOLD

Greetings Freedom,

Long story short, I don't have the time any more to work and maintain all of my accounts so I am downsizing a fair bit and selling off a number of characters. The first of which is Jamboo, a Fo Priest located on Xanadu.

Jamboo himself is all about enchanting. He doesn't like animals, he doesn't like farms, he doesn't really like anything other than standing next to an altar and praying, sacking and enchanting weapons as long as he is well fed with cloth.

He is, however, a reasonably good channeler and has spent a lot of time on his knees being penitent. His affinity is channeling.*

For full details, please see HERE.

This character would probably best suit someone who is looking to pick up a second priest and is already capable of producing cordage or cloth for him or someone who'd rather spend their time tilling fields and grooming cattle without also having to worry too much about grinding up that faith or channeling skill.

He basically comes with nothing, save for a spyglass and the rags on his back and is not currently premium.

I am currently entertaining offers which you may make in a forum PM to me.

Thanks for looking and if you are also in the market for a Fo, or two Vyn batteries (approx. 55 faith each) do let me know as I'm looking to retire some of these as well.

Cheers,

Edited by Busted
  • Like 1

Thanks for the offers and questions thus far and please forgive the delay in replying. I'm heading out for the day shortly but will get back to everyone I haven't got round to when I get back this evening. For those asking what price I'm looking for, well, that's what making an offer is all about. Depending on how realistic they are will determine whether I sell outright to a good offer or start an auction with a start bid of where the acceptable median is.