Sign in to follow this  
Shadz

Enki and his directive

First off, this is not a post to cause trouble or to instigate staff hate.

Now,

I pm'd Enki via the forums to try and get some further clarification on a directive he made (most of you know what I'm talking about due to multiple threads regarding it) and now 6 days later he has read and ignored all of my messages, and he has ignored other peoples pm's too.

Now regardless off "staff isn't on 24/7" he has been online, he has read my messages, and he is just not responding. Basically us affected by this directive have been left in the dark about the full details of it. We have no idea exactly what was meant by who must stay away from slickshot and his deeds, and have no idea who is to stay away from us. Personally I don't intend to go near slick & co. However, if a friend of gumbos wishes to go to Slicks to buy something or help him out for whatever reason, is he then breaking the directive? If I pass by near his deed (dont know where it is) and then need to go afk to take care of something my child has done, am I then breaching it?

I want to know what is going on, and how much it affects all of us. Enki is ignoring private messages, and is effectively refusing to deal with this privately and quietly. Maybe a public appeal for clarification will work.

Edited by Shadz

the directive honestly seemed pretty straightforward for anyone that can read

• Like 4

I have literally no idea what this post is even referring to and that in itself kinda adds to the point Shadz appears to be making xD apparently if i go by whatever deed this refers to i could get into trouble over some directive i've never heard of xD

Freedom? Chaos? Epic? Whats this all about? lol

Edited by Nadroj

I have literally no idea what this post is even referring to and that in itself kinda adds to the point Shadz appears to be making xD apparently if i go by whatever deed this refers to i could get into trouble over some directive i've never heard of xD

Freedom? Chaos? Epic? Whats this all about? lol

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 2

That honestly looks pretty black and white, cut and dry tbh Shadz.

• Like 2

stupid directive either way tbh, and yeah, dont expect the staff to ever respond to a pm, i have pm's from months ago that have been read and never responded to 

Edited by New_Unsleep

It even specifically mentions what you are whining about in this topic. I don't know what kind of special you are to not understand

Don't go all paranoid on being banned just because you had to cross into their local for a moment to get to somewhere.  Just avoid building, mining, loitering, etc in their locals.  This should be easy enough given the distances involved.

Edited by Theshrike

Just do what the rest of us do...

...kidnap their pet(s), loved ones, and/or favorite toys.

• Like 1

First off, this is not a post to cause trouble or to instigate staff hate.

Really? Enki's directive seems pretty clear to me and I am not even involved in this situation. Hey, maybe that's why. Maybe that's why you are not being responded to as well. Explaining the obvious to the oblivious is just an exercise in futility, eh? 

=Ayes=

• Like 3

What about those of us not in Shads' or Gumbo's alliance.

Does this directive effect everyone? What if I invited Shads to my alliance tonight, and he walked up to Slickshot's place tomorrow? Technically hes not in Gumbo's alliance anymore.

What if I made an alt, got invited to Shads' alliance for sharts and giggles, and happened to use that alt to explore or hunt? Technically hes a part of Gumbo's alliance.

How about I make fifty alts, log them in all at once, and sit them at Slickshot's perimeter? They'll all have unique, original, and inoffensive names, and they won't actually do anything. They'll just sit there. Is that allowed? Technically they won't be a part of anybody's alliance. I'll keep them unaligned. They'll just sit there. Watching. Forever, watching... watching... secretly judging...

Edited by Dairuka
  • Like 3

What about those of us not in Shads' or Gumbo's alliance.

Does this directive effect everyone? What if I invited Shads to my alliance tonight, and he walked up to Slickshot's place tomorrow?

What if I made an alt, got invited to Shads' alliance for sharts and giggles, and happened to use him to explore or hunt?

How about I make fifty alts, log them in all at once, and sit them at Slickshot's perimeter? They'll all have unique, original, and inoffensive names, and they won't actually do anything. They'll just sit there. Is that allowed?

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

Are you mining, woodcutting, digging in his vicinity? No? Not even in your example? So your point is?

You are loitering, which should have also been extremely obvious based on the directive.

Edited by Dairuka
  • Like 3

Hmm that's true. I too like to go off into faraway forests and just go ax-crazy.

Sometimes even bring the wood back. Love loading wagons and large carts into knarrs.

Crates are especially handy nowadays. Before I had to chop it all up quickly into bulk bins, or let it go to waste.

• Like 1

The point isnt to troll or grief. My post isnt even directly about me.

If a friend of those involved goes near him, what happens.

An alt of a friend was there then got teleported out because it was afk in their local. Sorry but isnt about greifing at all, if it was that simple I wouldn't have posted this.

Also, my child comes before a game, if I need to afk for 5 minutes it shouldnt matter to anyone where I happen to be at that time, anyone with a life knows things happen without warning at times. I guess going afk and getting busy doesn't happen to other people, ever.

The point isnt to troll or grief. My post isnt even directly about me.

If a friend of those involved goes near him, what happens.

An alt of a friend was there then got teleported out because it was afk in their local. Sorry but isnt about greifing at all, if it was that simple I wouldn't have posted this.

If it wasn't about griefing the directive wouldn't exist. You were bad, now be nice. Just stop it.

• Like 1

If it wasn't about griefing the directive wouldn't exist. You were bad, now be nice. Just stop it.

I'm sorry, I went afk in a mine for a few hours. I done no greifing at all, just afk for hours. Nobody ever does that right? Such a bad boy.

Now kindly stop insinuating I am a griefer just because I want to know what is going on in.

You were mining near him to annoy him because you were angry. It was griefing.

You were mining near him to annoy him because you were angry. It was griefing.

Getting fed up with your lies now. I mined nothing, if you wish to keep making false accusations do so elsewhere.

I am Shads, I am not a griefer, I did not grief Slickshot, I did not mine anywhere near him. I have not mined in over a month due to hating mining. Sorry, but you're misinformed about me and this situation. Please leave this thread and read the other 2 threads to get some info before making up lies about me

I'm not the one who has to be threatened with a ban to behave. Stop griefing and just play the game.

Another useless drama create thread, i gotta start a petition to keep town square clean

• Like 1

Comments have been reported for defamation and trolling.