Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

New Monster To Kill

Would like to see some new mobs added to the game across all servers. It gets boring lookng for trolls,lava fiends, hell scorpion, or anything else that offers a decebt amount of fight skill per kill, vs the lesser easy mobs such a bears and stuff one with over 75 can kill in 1 hit.

Trolls are tetting to easy and im noticing the populations thinning out. Too fast I can get 15 trolls in 1 hunting trip and then have to come back in 3 weeks for respawns.

That being said some other monster and animals that would fit with what we already have.

Categorie 1

Orcs (we have goblins and trolls why not)

Gnolls

Will-o-wisp maybe rare? Drops a light source

I could list a zillion things

Elephants, Tigers, Rhinos, hippopotamus, anything like that the list can go forever.

Just some other type of critters that would promote hunting with partners

Or someone skilled enough and with the right gear wouold have a challenge.

Maybe normal spawbs for bew critters abd for the tough ones limited to tybdra spawns. Much like the sea wurm it only spawns in the ocean.

• Like 9

There is stronger mobs and they only excist on chaos/epic.

Why?

Becouse freedomers thought they were too strong and hated them.

• Like 7

Maybe normal spawbs for bew critters abd for the tough ones limited to tybdra spawns. Much like the sea wurm it only spawns in the ocean.

Translate please!

Just playing, but I would love bigger, faster, stronger mobs as well. Yes there are nogumps and such on chaos and epic. There also needs to be a higher level mob to freedom. Everyone thinks end game is 70FS with a 50 sub fight skill. This should not be the case. A mid range creature between a normal spawn and a unique would be very welcomed.

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1

• Like 2

Well it can be done on hard mobs if its for tundra tile spawns and more normals mobs to kill all over would be cool. Eveb a rust monster that damages metal armour abd weapons would be hard and fun to fight, troll shamans would be cool, I just want a more challenging monsters and aninals to kill or try. Or at least spawn more champion monsters that have a small life span and maybe a local spawn message.

• Like 5

Translate please!

Just playing, but I would love bigger, faster, stronger mobs as well. Yes there are nogumps and such on chaos and epic. There also needs to be a higher level mob to freedom. Everyone thinks end game is 70FS with a 50 sub fight skill. This should not be the case. A mid range creature between a normal spawn and a unique would be very welcomed.

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1

I aggree the populations of freedom need to stop standardizing the game, 70 FS is not bad but after 76 FS u cab kill everything in sight for hours on end. And barely get a decent skill tick. If we got 2 skill ticks per fight depending on how long the fight is would be cool.

I just getting tired hunting champion trolls just to have a better skill up

• Like 5

#NEW-MONSTERS Campaign for freedom servers #No-CARE-BEARS

Just stay away from tundra or ask for a small agro on hard mobs if they add them to freedom, or request no chase on agro only. Etc ;:

• Like 4

If you want harder mobs for the sake of your enjoyment in killing then ask for them to be made non-aggro instead of trying to insult people by calling them carebears. It's a compromise we all can live with.

Edited by Aeris
  • Like 5

Spiffy delicious....

watch out carebears is a big nasty word ! Come on really its a universally word in online games for people who dont fight and complaining that everything is hard and hate all hard monster's when in reality they are to lazy to grind the fighting skill up and are just anti mobs in general.

its not an insult..

++1+1+1+1++++1++11++1

New harder monsters more hard trolls this is all +1

• Like 3

Spiffy delicious....

watch out carebears is a big nasty word ! Come on really its a universally word in online games for people who dont fight and complaining that everything is hard and hate all hard monster's when in reality they are to lazy to grind the fighting skill up and are just anti mobs in general.

its not an insult..

++1+1+1+1++++1++11++1

Pretty sure my fighting skill is a lot higher than yours. Pretty sure all my skills are higher than yours, actually. Go be obnoxious someplace else.

• Like 2

Spiffy delicious....

its not an insult..

++1+1+1+1++++1++11++1

It could be considered insultive here Vahvah.. but this is only a suggestion thread so dont get into a cat fight defending me lol.

In my defence it was not mean to be if you took it this way.

• Like 1

I would like to see some mobs in between the difficulty of a troll and that of a unique.  The sense of danger and difficulty of the fight felt as a noob is something i'd like to see continue through the mid level players and up.

I would like to see some mobs in between the difficulty of a troll and that of a unique.  The sense of danger and difficulty of the fight felt as a noob is something i'd like to see continue through the mid level players and up.

Im just requesting new monsters for freedom not the same ones on epic. Just new monsters = more spawns for hunters to go hunting and more of the same thing gets old. Why not have a few new monaters added every few months they dont have to be hard just some varity. Abd maybe 1 or 2 mobs noobs can out rub easly, that are equal to harder than champ trolls that spawn on specific areas such as the seawurm but on land.

• Like 1

I think the only reason people didn't like the valrei mobs was because they had features that kind of sucked to deal with.

Throwing, bashing, and walking through buildings are just a few annoyances these valrei mobs have.

I would rewelcome the valrei mobs back to Freedom... well except for the nogumps, I really hate those.

New creatures non-aggro and aggro would be nice to see.

I wouldn't necessarily like to see harder mobs, but just more diverse mobs in general.

+1 to more creatures.

+1 for harder non aggros I've made a suggestion about this before, completely agree with Aeris if they are non aggro then we don't get the complaints about them killing newbies indiscriminately. One point about valrei mobs is that it is nice to keep them on pvp since they can have rather valuable drops, if new mobs are going to drop anything special it should be cosmetic only.

Right. And then the people who can't handle them are screwed. Good thinking.

We have a lot of different creatures, some rarer than others, some harder than others, some killable only in groups ... I can't really see the benefit in having more when there are so many other things the devs could be working on.  If it's purely about high level FS grind: finding the 'best' greenish mobs is the way forward, in my humble experience, rather than spawning a bunch of new mobs just to make the grind easier.

One day when the game is otherwise 'perfect' then more mobs might be interesting - but I don't see them as being at all needed.