Sign in to follow this  
iwantbrains

ENKI where are you! I can not login into wurm! [Resolved]

Yo if there any GM/CMS/ out there or developers i need help!  I cant login into game and get error message -ERROR CANNONT CONNECT YOU NEED TO BE REGISTERED-.  When i already registered for wurm and have premium time!  My char is called midnightroamer.  I can not play this game intill it is fixed and have gave up for a week a now...

Yo if there any GM/CMS/ out there or developers i need help!  I cant login into game and get error message -ERROR CANNONT CONNECT YOU NEED TO BE REGISTERED-.  When i already registered for wurm and have premium time!  My char is called midnightroamer.  I can not play this game intill it is fixed and have gave up for a week a now...

Being part of the staff is not a 24/7 job, people are wurming when they don't have irl things to do, or even when they are in the mood to play.

You need to find the patience to wait until someone can look into your issue, is not because the staff people are ignoring players, but uhm .. you see .. staff people are humans too, and as much as not liking it, real life demands staff people to be out there from time to time.

• Like 1

Would also help if you had an account logged in game, maybe submitting a /support ticket, to make it easier to get in contact with someone who could help.

He already have an account named Midnightroamer. 

He cant connect, the game keeps saying he needs to register.

Hard to do /support unless he has an alt he can log in on or makes another account just for that. :P

He already have an account named Midnightroamer. 

He cant connect, the game keeps saying he needs to register.

Hard to do /support unless he has an alt he can log in on or makes another account just for that. :P

• Like 1

Reminds me of my ISP, changing my loging details and sending me an e-mail - your new account name and password are attached (now only if you had internet to check your e-mail..).

He wasn't logged in on forums anymore, and how can he be contacted if he doesn't make an alt to submit a ticket and isn't online in any form?

Let's just make comments for the sake of making comments. Doesn't matter if someone is trying to help him or not, fun people are fun.

Edited by Kadore
  • Like 1

Just a word of advice, if it really turns out to be something wrong on their part and not yours, id demand premium time compensation. 

If you google his name he has lots of ingame refernces to his character (mostly EPIC server kill logs etc) (also lots of forum posts with his name) so the name Midnightroamer seems correct, he says he had premium so it shouldn't have been deleted,  so my last guess is it is somehow related to Rolf's Little Database Issue, especially if there are other people getting the same message

If it were me, I would roll up a throwaway alt on the same email account so I could file an ingame /support ticket on the alt, which will hopefully get PRIORITY attention (hopefully within the hour if GM higherups are online). That will also give you a chance to chat with old friends maybe ^_^  I would also confirm no "buddies" had access to the account who may have gotten the character permabanned or something, and forgot to tell you :P though ptobably then the message is different.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

When I seen his post, I asked in team if anyone could help him.

A GM logged in to check the account, and pm'ed him on forums. He didn't reply, and logged out. There was no other way to contact him, and easiest way to get in touch was a toon of his own logged into game, submitting a /support ticket and being online to be contacted.

Seems people think is very natural for Enki or any other staff person to be on and available 24/7.

Also some people think is humiliating to ask him to create a free alt and log into game with it to file in a /support ticket.

Other than "contact Enki", there was no reasonable suggestion, and no constructive post, just the usual opportunity to bash random staff members who were trying to help.

I'm not extremely upset about this, is not the first (and definitely not the last) time when a good deed doesn't go unpunished. The only point is, derailing a thread where someone is asking for assistance doesn't help in any way. That help might not be available the next second you are asking for it, for 1001 possible reasons. But if you have patience, you will get it.

Edited by Evening

Usually a forum PM will also be forwarded to their regular email account, so it can be helpful to use forum PMs even if a person has logged off the forums (though I suppose they could turn that off in forum settings.)   And if he logged off the forums and cannot get GM forum PMs, he probably won't see any of these "very helpful posts"  so we are only talking to each other anyway  ^_^

In any case, rather than get blood pressure up over what "random people on the internet" say, I find it helps to just roll my eyes,  do a Picard Facepalm while muttering "some people - sheesh!" , then go check out the woodscraps cat thread which is always good for forgetting what idiots people are, and remembering instead what idiots cats can be. 

I got it fixed after changing my pass multiple times, i am not sure if it was my fault or the servers fault or my computers fault but i do know it was the correct pass everytime.  Sorry for the drama youll was just kinda saddened cause i had just bought some prem and it was saying i hadint registered i was like really? and just stopped playing.  Thank you for the help guys.

• Like 2