Sign in to follow this  
iwantbrains

I can not login to wurm, it says i need to register a account when i just paid for premium!

Hello i am midnightroamer from wurm online and have tried to login for the past WEEK and it just says i need to register a account when i already registered many years ago.  I have had premium time for awhile now and intill september but have gave up on wurm.  I have given up because i can not login, it just gives me the ERROR-CONNECTION DENIED YOU NEED TO REGISTER A ACCOUNT,  So i just quit and stop trying.  This kinda saddens me that i cant play a game that i just spent like 16 euros.  I hope somebody will help me.  I just wanna play.  By the way my login information is right i checked by using in shop!  Thanks if youll can help me!

Im using java 32 bit i believe and have tried unstable client and normal client im going to switch to 64 bit and see if it does anything :(.

i had this issue a long time ago with my Propheteer account, and it was related to a database issue that Rolf had to fix himself.

best of luck, try to get in touch with Enki.

How do i get in touch with enki if i cant login lol?  What is his forum account