Sign in to follow this  
Postinglels

Turn chaos into a pve server again as with the massive volume of non pvp that occurs it might aswell be pve

-1 Why do you hate that it's a pvp server?

Cause he is losing big time so only way for him to keep his land or stuff is to make it pve.. (Long live the forum warrior!)

• Like 2

Losing must be loosely defined seeing as I'm not dropping piles of drake on hashi's shore for him to collect

Edit: which is all the pvp that occurs nowadays lel

Edited by Postinglels
  • Like 3

Disband JK, surrender all valuables to MR, then and only then can you make chaos pve. Until then, quit whining.

• Like 6

Losing must be loosely defined seeing as I'm not dropping piles of drake on hashi's shore for him to collect

Edit: which is all the pvp that occurs nowadays lel

dropping scale doe 

burntreat2.jpg

• Like 1

You dont even play on chaos, posteh. So why dont you go make troll suggestions about epic instead.

And hey guess what, it consolidates the pvp population to epic

The side that is losing always make irrational suggestion. This sever has a great history and if you don't want to be on Chaos then move to a freedom deed. Leave Chaos alone please!

Lets just close epic instead so we can all play on one cluster and be one happy family again.

More serious post though.

It sounds either like you wish to play on a pve server, in which case you have a hearty selection over to the east to select from.  Or you want to play on Epic, in which case you can build a portal right where you're stood and head on over.

Choice is yours.

So the other post was trolling. I just can't tell anymore

Also I have 5 accounts with ebig skills and I'm not posteh. Wrekd McDaniel, do you even play this game?

Edited by Postinglels

I think Chaos needs some tweaks that will give newer players the incentive to join in and do their things. 

Chaos polulation is old. Personally I've been in two great war eras, one with MR against JK and one with BL against MR and I can tell you, I feel tired. Not tired of the game itself, but tired of the same surroundings, the same rivalries, the same faces and the same drama. I'm in Chaos since 2012, wich would mean a little bit over three years and I already feel like dynosaur. With that in mind, the people posting here have been in there for far longer. Occasionally we get some new people joining in and replacing the old flamers players but this is the exception not the rule.

The rule of chaos is simple. Join an established force of veterans and stomp on the weaker forces when you can. We've all have done it. There are countless examples of this happening every now and then in Chaos. MR flattening BL many times during 2014, now flattening Hashirama's deed. JK bashing Ebonaura towers. BL bullying Ebonaura now and then and raiding the Shroud. MR going inspector mode in Shroud and interrogating players suspected of working with Hashirama. Finally I remember back in 2012 once MR was expanding, some of us including me and Kingen would go to some hermit's house break a wall and push his bed out of the house as a symbolic act to make him move out of the area. It looks like Ebonaura's the only kingdom that hasnt bullied anyone. Not because they are better than the rest of us, but because they are the bottom of the food chain and there's no other flesh bellow to eat. 

One doesn't have to look too far to see the reality. We are the problem. We've been long enough in this game to perfectly understand the mechanics in our advantage while all those wars have made us very very spoiled. We all go crush newer player efforts and then we wonder why Chaos is stagnating. I've recently played a bit of League of Legends. You can say I got a bit addicted to it. One thing that caught my attention there is the features that zone out pros from the newbs to protect the second group of getting stomped. Here in Chaos, it's all or nothing. Smaller fishes are eaten alive by veterans. This makes the server look hostile based on all those horror stories that come out of it (and many times are true). Players play the game for entertainment. A little bit of competition and difficulty are entertainment. A one sided man slaughter is not.

Instead of blaming Chaos, let's think, what can be done to get new breed into Chaos.

Issle,

Criminal of the Pixels.

Edited by judgebanana
  • Like 7

I have been playing since 2010. I've played on Wild, Chaos, and Epic. I have been in very few battles. It is very possible for weaker players to grow and gain skills while on these servers if you play smart.

I have been playing since 2010. I've played on Wild, Chaos, and Epic. I have been in very few battles. It is very possible for weaker players to grow and gain skills while on these servers if you play smart.

• Like 2