Sign in to follow this  
Feagwath

Please make Papyrus Sheets weigh less.

Currently in game papyrus sheets take 0.5 kg of reed fiber, which takes 5 reed plants to make.  I don't believe that papyrus sheets should be so heavy or take so much fiber.

At most they should be 0.1 kg to make using them viable.  As it stands, the average farmer needs to wait a real life week(a Wurm month) and dedicate a tile of their farm per one sheet.  This seems ridiculous when considering historically they were made into books and sold by rolls of 20 sheets.  A book of 100 pages would weigh 50 kilos theoretically,  if made in Wurm.

Please change it and people may actually use it, 

Thanks

• Like 6

I've made a papyrus sheet and it does take around .1kg to make. Wurm is realistic, why not have the papyrus realistic too?

+1

I'd also like the ability to make books as well, seeing as we have bookshelves yet no books to place in them.

• Like 3

+1

I'd also like the ability to make books as well, seeing as we have bookshelves yet no books to place in them.

As it is, it's difficult to send casual messages to people offline, except through the forums.

People usually reserve papyrus for only the most important messages, due to its very high resource cost.

If papyrus was a bit more doable, I think that messaging your friends with it would make things more enjoyable for all.  

It's a good feeling to log on and see that the imps have a message for you and find it's from your friend that you otherwise might not get to play with due to time constraints.