Sign in to follow this  
Zekezor

Incorrect model textures

First off:

PMK tabards randomly switch to template-kingdom tabards while wearing them. (this bugs out only for the wearer and is commonly occuring)

Secondly:

Towers, Guards, Battlecamps all show the template kingdom flags, not PMK ones.

Edited by Zekezor

sidenote:
There is 6 PMKs and 3 standard kingdoms... (JKC, MRC, Roman Republic, Valhalla Descendant, Ebonaura, Black Legion vs JK, MR, HOTS)

In other words:
It's bugged for 66% off the kingdoms.

Considering players paid 160 euro to have their own kingdom and flags etc, its quite an outrage its not fixed and left halfdone.

Edited by Zekezor

Additional info:

The character display window show the same bug for tabards.

Which means code for ingame view and the character display window is linked to the same bugged code.

Edited by Zekezor

In my case all sheep looks the same, no male textures. Also the new lambs use cow models.

In my case all sheep looks the same, no male textures. Also the new lambs use cow models.

Golkar, if you have ever changed your hosts file in order to get a download in the past, please remove that change.  It seems that some CDNs have not been updated and therefore you are not receiving the updated graphics files.

Please let me know if you have changed the hosts file and if you go back to letting the client find the update server on it's own fixes your issue.

Reference this post and how it has helped others with the sheep/lamb/cow issues  http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/128397-my-newborn-lamb-looks-like-a-cow/?p=1323018

Alectrys, you are spot on, I just remembered I Changed the HOST file once in the past to be able to play the game. After removing the change I got updated, and the game is fine. Thx for help.

• Like 1