Sign in to follow this  
Haverstrom

Potential Role Play Town.

I'm making this thread here cause I'm not allowed to post on Epic until I join it. Basically I want to form a town on Serenity or Desertion for role play, where role play is enforced. I'm thinking of making it an order of knights, with complex ceremonies for ranking up or preparing for battle and stuff to add to the fun. I also plan on having new people act as squires to more experienced members, until they train their skills up. The order will be focused on priesthood for a certain god, which I haven't decided yet but most likely magranon. The town will be cannon with Wurm lore, so no real world kingdom backgrounds and such. You can hail from Lómaner, for instance, but not Germany. Since there arn't many kingdoms in Wurm lore atm, You also have to go by a role play friendly name, but it doesn't have to be your username. People would be free to make up new kingdoms that they hail from as long as they remain cannon with the lore on the Wurmpedia. It also would be cool to have a few dedicated scribes, that write about ingame events in a storylike way. Don't expect a massive mansion to live in; I plan on all the knights staying in a barracks building. If you want, you can just use an alt account to join the order.

Edited by Haverstrom
  • Like 1

this won't work well on epic lol

bashur tried it

Edited by Cornchips

this won't work well on epic lol

bashur tried it

I'm not bashur, and I'm not dumb like he was. (No offense)