Sign in to follow this  
bwg

Independence "Start" Location

When hitting /suicide on Independence there's spawn location there which is called Start.

Selecting Start spawns you near, but not inside of, The Howl, inside of a fenced area with a locked gate.

Someone did that intentionally, lol.

But on a serious note is that spawning in a new place at the howl or did the spawn point change?

Ct1QRVk.png

One corner of the pen: This is within the perimeter of The Howl.

The other corner: This is within the perimeter of Grumble.

I think someone needs to move the spawn location of "Start".

Edited by bwg

I suspect this was just experienced by a new player.

[01:58:10] <Oakbear> and now i dont even get the use option on the fence gate.Whose bright idea was it,to encircle the spawn point with one?

[01:58:47] <Amath> you dont need a use option, just go - if you can pass tehn pass
[01:59:49] <Oakbear> nope,cannot pass through it
[02:00:31] <Oakbear> "it is locked with a lock of very poor quality"
[02:00:53] <Facedancer> did you spawn in a friends deed?
[02:00:55] <Amath> Turn around and try somewhere else. Where did you respawn?
[02:01:35] <Facedancer> If you chose a friends place and it dropped you in a locked area /support and they'll port you out
[02:01:41] <Amath> If you part of a village, you might have respawn at it, in its neighbourhood, or at alliance deeds
[02:01:45] <Oakbear> at the howl-something. I have no friends tho.Created the character today.I was kinda intrihued by the supposedly deep crafting system.
[02:02:57] <Amath> Ah. Make a /support ticket Oak. I think this is a known bug, at least I remember seeing it on forums - you chose something called spawn

Issue reported.  Currently there is a means to get out of that fenced area.

• Like 1

Glad to hear that is addressed somewhat.  With the lack of GM help available at times it could really hurt the play-ability of the game. 

Currently there is a means to get out of that fenced area.

I can confirm. I just suicided on a throwaway alt, and the fenced area at 'start' location has a fence missing, so one can get out.

[00:05:56] GM information sign. The "Fence removed due to people repeatedly getting stuck. - GM Logi" has been firmly secured to the ground by Logi. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Logi'. This is a fantastic example of the item, with fascinating design details and perfect ideas for functionality. Ql: 99.0, Dam: 0.0.