Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

Wild Unicorns

I have seen 2 champion unicorns on xan in the same field. My question is has anyone seen a Unicorn rustle? I have seen more unicorns than rustles. Do these decay on thier own? Is there a tile distance to view them? Thanks

• Like 4

It seems unicorn rustles can decay very fast. At k8 we had one nearby for the first year of Xanadu.  A month ago another one spawned right next to my deed and created dozens of unicorns and a champ, but the rustle disappeared within 5 days :(

haven't seen any unicorn on Xan since the first month of xanadu's released

I have seen unicorns at F25 area, wandering in olive tree forest. However, haven't been able to locate rustle, forest is just so thick. 

It seems unicorn rustles can decay very fast. At k8 we had one nearby for the first year of Xanadu.  A month ago another one spawned right next to my deed and created dozens of unicorns and a champ, but the rustle disappeared within 5 days :(

I can confirm the fast decay rate of (some?) unicorn lairs. We had a lair spawning greenish unicorns near Vrocks, lair spawned unicorns at a decent rate but was fully decayed within a few RL days.

I've seen some unicorns and a spawner around K8-9 ish. It was a few weeks ago so they might be gone by now.

Lair decay and spawning in general seems to be FUBAR on xanadu. I have a troll spawner near my deed that used to spawn greenish trolls all the time when the server opened. A few months later however it stopped spawning anything and doesn't seem to get damage either... Now (more than a year later) it's just sitting there, like a silent monument to rolfcode :P

I've seen some unicorns and a spawner around K8-9 ish. It was a few weeks ago so they might be gone by now.

Lair decay and spawning in general seems to be FUBAR on xanadu. I have a troll spawner near my deed that used to spawn greenish trolls all the time when the server opened. A few months later however it stopped spawning anything and doesn't seem to get damage either... Now (more than a year later) it's just sitting there, like a silent monument to rolfcode :P

I believe lairs take a damage hit (not decay, I worded that badly in my last post) when they spawn a mob, thus a lair that doesn't spawn anything never gets damaged and thus would stay for eternity unless players decide to bash it.

Vortexxx, why do u keep creating new posts or threads, most of them useless, like that bump?

Just so u can like your own comments with your other accounts Hitpoints, Vahnessa and Leemar?

Whats the point in having 500 likes? Knowing that u do that only takes me to misstrust you, Cause I got no idea if any of your likes is true or they were all given by yourself to you. :P

• Like 4