Sign in to follow this  
Docterchese

News #72: Client Updates and Goblin Leaders

[...] container windows that remember their size and position when re-opened [...]

Ah, I only suggested that many years ago, true story! ;)

Looking forward to the new shiney hampster wheel. I just hope that while you are imping it up you get a rare tic and it turns fantastic. This also has me really nervous that a new fantastic hampster wheel may make all the rest of the gears start breaking down. I hope everything goes really smooth in this transition on the 18th.

On a side note I called my Doctor and asked if they had anything I can take to stop the twitching in my fingers while Wurm is down and she told me that she just filled the last prescription for herself so she could make it through the day....

Now what do I do???

• Like 1

On a side note I called my Doctor and asked if they had anything I can take to stop the twitching in my fingers while Wurm is down and she told me that she just filled the last prescription for herself so she could make it through the day....

Now what do I do???

Call a Docter and ask for cheese to comfort eat on :ph34r:

• Like 5

Really hope that the server changes end up fixing some of the lag issues with xanadu or improving spawn rate.  Nice GL image change.

• Like 1

I HAD my bell towers sounding like the intro to AC/DC's Hell's Bells.  Now they are all high pitched "tingy" sounding... Thanks.  :huh:

Yes, I take my bell towers very serious.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Goblin leader gets graphic updates and the Valeri Temple still is a big ? Bag Placeholder!!!! 

If you want me and others to be happy about graphical improvements then atleast create a damn graphic for all the stuff that has placeholders before changing the look of a Small Maul for the 20th time!!!

yea complaining about valrei temple graphic in a client update thread surely will draw the correct attention towards it

• Like 1

ClmP0x0.jpg

This is all I could think about when I saw this news post. If this is still somehow too offensive, even with the censorship - just ask, I'll change it to something else.

Edited by Dairuka
  • Like 2

You call those shoulder pads?

Pfff!

Shoulder pads should require their own zipcode.

fearmyshouldpads.jpg

• Like 1

p sure i dont want never ending news, would rather have news that matters 

Should be also nice tweak goblin leader damage and boost your party to champ.

Screenshot of the Week

This week's screenshot comes from Kristof on Celebration, of the "Cathedral of the Gods." It looks huge and is very nicely furnished, well done!

Screenshot.jpg?dl=1

If you give us permission to, then we'll conclude this week's News. But what's that I hear you say... you want the News to be never-ending? But but but, even the PR team have to sleep occasionally! :c

Looks amazing Kristof! I will visit soon to see it with my own eyes :)

• Like 1

Next Tuesday, we will be taking the servers down for 4 hours to maintain server hardware. The downtime is planned for 10am to 2pm CEST (4am to 8am EST for those in the U.S.), so we hope that the replacement of the hamster's wheel some server components will affect as few people as possible.

Some feed back on Challenge would be nice...I've been waiting months for at least a tentative start date, Is it scrapped? Thats ok if it is, I'll cash out my silver and toons and walk away from wurm if thats the case. 

PS if you want wurm to grow gonna need a fast and fun game mode...grinding for years to be a god on epic is slaughter not PVP.

Edited by Santhire

"wurm to grow" 

attract 12 year old trolls

Oh right I forgot Wurm is pay to win lol

• Like 1