Sign in to follow this  
DarkRider7th

Brand new player looking for a home

Good day people of Pristine! New player to Wurm here looking for a safe place to help get myself established in game and learn the ropes.

What I'm looking for is simply some place that I can safely get to learn the game, be able to have help with accessing resources so I can progress (wood/iron). As a new player I'm finding it very difficult to do much since I can't access anything because its claimed or the local wildlife finds me tasty.

If anyone is willing to lend a hand I would appreciate it. The name is Astania in game or you can reply to this topic to contact me :)

Also a slight note, I do have a friend that has been playing with me off and on so he will follow wherever I go (if he decides to keep playing). He is also completely new.

• Like 2

Pristine is a lovely server with many wonderful players if no one happens to help you along you can consider other bordering servers xanadu and release as well. I will not forwardly offer my self on a pristine add but it's also an option

Booskii

We should be able to set you and your friend up with a cottage at Candlekeep (Located on the Western shoreline at M8 on the in game map).

The only downside is that it's completely developed, so no opportunities to construct buildings on deed.

If this isn't what you are looking for, I believe Theagain was looking for villagers.

Edit: Adding link for Theagain's recruitment post: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/108057-mibus-domain-looking-for-villagers/

He's nearby, so you can stay with us until you catch him. ;)

Edited by Tuanta

I have a nice large deed located on the big round island in the mid-north of the map.

There is plenty of untouched woodlands, mines, and areas to dig.

I also have room for you to build a house of your own, as well as a bunkhouse with beds where you can stay until your house is ready.

There are monsters nearby (both easy and more challenging) to train fighting - we have Spirit Templars on deed to protect you or to tank any monsters you lead back.

Contact me in-game on Vanyel if you would like to discuss my deed and what we can offer each other.

As Tuanta has said, I am also looking for villagers. Lots of open space with iron/marble and plenty of lumber near by. Also on the edge of the desert so if you want to level your fighting / Cooking / Leather working I have built a guard tower so you can have the guards tank the monsters while you skill up and collect materials.

Edited by theagain

If you dont mind a bit of pvp action or being around it if you dont like to be in it, we are recruiting over at our academy deed on chaos. Currently a nice active group of recruits so attention is at a high point. You are more then welcome to check us out if you would like.