Sign in to follow this  
Sprigor

Looking for Diggers / Surface Miners! [Xanadu]

Attention everyone! Fairytail is in need of some exsperenced Diggers and Surface Miners. We are a 21x23 Deed on the coast of E21 in Xanadu. We are trying to flatten out our deed but to do this we need some diggers to exspose the rock tiles. Then Surface Minners to help level down the rock tiles.

Payment:

Any dirt collected you may keep. Will even allow the change of dirt tiles to sand for the project so you may collect sand instead of dirt.

At this time we don't have much silver to spare but as soon as more of the land gets leveled, we will start up our business to make silver and at that point we will offer silver for the work done. Any questions you may contact me ingame via character Sprigor.

We are asking for help asap rather then later. We have big plans for this deed that cant be accomplished till we get a good area leveled.

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/

Edited by Sprigor

I have a character who isn't too far from there. I could run him up and give you a hand for a while. He has decent digging and about 65 mining.

I think there is lots of room in his ship for loading the dirt, don't remember how he is set for crates though.

I am at GMT-7 and should be in game within about 7-8 hours and could head over then.

No promises for how long I will stick around but can certainly help for a while :)

Edited by Kyleshandra

This sounds good. The more Help I get the better! Just message me and Stop on by, Im GMT - 5 But someone will most likely be online.

Still looking for more Diggers to help. The more the faster the project will go!