Sign in to follow this  
tylenthus

I am going on a bear hunt!

I wonder if Tylenthus ever did get around to his bear hunt. Such are the perils of newbies lost in the woods of Wurm's perils, I suppose...

=Ayes=

I wonder if Tylenthus ever did get around to his bear hunt. Such are the perils of newbies lost in the woods of Wurm's perils, I suppose...

=Ayes=

Here I sit at a forge afk all day, turn around and see three dead bears.

I think I really should put more effort into this now, seems a lot more interesting. ;) luckily I've got salt veins though! No hunting for that.

On 10/12/2015 at 9:54 AM, Ayes said:

I wonder if Tylenthus ever did get around to his bear hunt. Such are the perils of newbies lost in the woods of Wurm's perils, I suppose...

=Ayes=

This is an old thread I hope I don't get into trouble for bumping..

I did get around to it, and I have managed to hunt a few bears down now. I don a Bear helmet now adays.. now I'm hunting a cow mask (Troll king crown) as I have found out about another animal hat I can wear. Are there any others?

Edited by tylenthus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tylenthus said:

This is an old thread I hope I don't get into trouble for bumping..

I did get around to it, and I have managed to hunt a few bears down now. I don a Bear helmet now adays.. now I'm hunting a cow mask (Troll king crown) as I have found out about another animal hat I can wear. Are there any others?

I played on and off for a while at the time, hence the thread dying. Maybe I should start a troll king hunt one day in search of that hat.. ideas ideas.. sounds a bit more exciting than a bear hunt, maybe it'd actually garner a few people to join up :) 

Cavalier's Helmet is a Wolf helmet, very few in wurm since it was a challenge server item. Worth a bit I'm sure, 100+. You can get a cow helmet for 30-40 or less though.